St8 guys flirting w/ gay men?

FootballJock20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeh, but what constitutes "flirting" for you guys? I mean, I'd say I have a flirty personality. What would I have to be doing/saying to be actually flirting or coming on to a gay dude?

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
It's not just gay men who make that assumption.

From what my female friends tell me, a LOT of guys assume that a woman who
a) smiles at him,
b) initiates a conversation, or even
c) looks at him,

is interested in him romantically or sexually.

That kind of assumption is killing politeness in our society, by making women reluctant to even be friendly with men they come in contact with.
Yes, this is true.

Hmmm, between gay guys assuming straight guys are always coming on to them, straight guys assuming gay guys are always coming on to them, and guys assuming women must be coming on to them, do ya think it could maybe be a male ego thing? :tongue:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SurferGirlCA said:
Yes, this is true.

Hmmm, between gay guys assuming straight guys are always coming on to them, straight guys assuming gay guys are always coming on to them, and guys assuming women must be coming on to them, do ya think it could maybe be a male ego thing? :tongue:

didn't you forget women assuming that guys are always coming on to them?

oh wait, that assumption is actually correct... nevermind.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FootballJock20 said:
Yeh, but what constitutes "flirting" for you guys? I mean, I'd say I have a flirty personality. What would I have to be doing/saying to be actually flirting or coming on to a gay dude?

flirting and coming on are two different things.

the situation i described before i take as flirting. or walking around shirtless and asking a gay guy "do you think i have a nice chest?" etc.

coming on - in the hottub, rubbing the inside of some guy's upper leg staring
strongly straight in his eyes when no one else is around. asking "wanna fool around?" qualifies also.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flirting is fun and harmless between two or more consenting people who know the real deal - but I wouldn't wish to be known as a male cock teaser.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm straight, married and flirt with people. Sometimes it makes me feel good to have someone flirt with me. It reminds me that people find me attractive and there is no harm in it.

Getting hit on in the locker room is different. I talk to men naked and some are strangers. I dont know their intentions but I hang out and walk around naked because I feel comfortable. I don't allow myself to be put in a situation where flirting becomes getting hit on.

For a man to flirt with a man in front of his wife is just wacky. That dude must be gay and looking to get out of marriage or something.

I would never flirt with a man to hurt his feelings. If it would get me out of a speeding ticket, hell yeah I would flirt with a gay man. If I had a sense he was gay and went back to the squad car he would come back and my shirt would be unbuttoned more and I'd be very talkative.
Jake
PS My luck he would take me downtown. lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I quite enjoy flirting with guys.

It is just nice to talk and have people pay attention to you, when there is no one around to fuss over you at your horniest REAL LIFE MOMENTS:biggrin1:

Cheers all you sexy men and women of LPSG!

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
It's not just gay men who make that assumption.

From what my female friends tell me, a LOT of guys assume that a woman who
a) smiles at him,
b) initiates a conversation, or even
c) looks at him,

is interested in him romantically or sexually.

That kind of assumption is killing politeness in our society, by making women reluctant to even be friendly with men they come in contact with.

I agree with you 100%

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its an ego stroke for some str8 guys to know gay guys (and certainly women) think they are hot. hey, we all like positive feedback - more power to ya.[/quote]

You're cool.

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FootballJock20 said:

Str8 guy to str8 guy, all we have to do/say is anything that makes the gay guys think we'll go the whole way with them. It's alot of fun. Even though we know we won't ever go that far. It's hilarious to watch them get all hot and flustered, and then when we walk away they look like lost puppies. It's even more fun when they start cussing you out because of it, and get pissed off. Then I look into their eyes and say, "Sweetie, what happen?" and put my hand on their shoulder. :biggrin1:

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:
i had to take one of my younger co-workers outside and turn the hose on him to cool him off. :biggrin1:

Is that a euphemism for something else? :wink:

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Flirting is fun and harmless between two or more consenting people who know the real deal - but I wouldn't wish to be known as a male cock teaser.

What are you saying? It's absolutely fun. Go for it, you have nothing to lose and a million laughs to gain.

MischievousOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back.sliden said:
What are you saying? It's absolutely fun. Go for it, you have nothing to lose and a million laughs to gain.

Umm... Isn't the idea of getting laughs at the expense of others' emotions just kinda WRONG to anyone else? Now I'm a huge flirt in real life, but I watch the reactions of the people I'm flirting with to make sure I don't let them take me too seriously. Done correctly, all in good fun for BOTH parties, flirting is a delightful art. :)

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i like to flirting with everybody (girls, mature ladies, male friends, strangers). But i never flirted wit a gay guy, it's just cruel. Althoug gay guys hit on me, it was akward and funny. Once a very good looking guy hit on me, its was funny and fed my ego, but i have to say his girlfriend was even better, she was the hotter blonde i 've ever seen.

dirtyarizona

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm mostly gay. i like cruising str8 men & getting cruised by them, especially when they're with their wives/girlfriends. a few weeks ago i was at a grocery store, & i saw a hot humpy guy in tight 501s. he was showing a pretty good bulge in his jeans, and when he caught me eyeballing his bulge he reached down & gave it a quick grope. i think it's hot to cruise str8 guys because of all the different reactions i get from them........some are angry, some are nervous & flustered, & some are "flattered."

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
back.sliden said:
Str8 guy to str8 guy, all we have to do/say is anything that makes the gay guys think we'll go the whole way with them. It's alot of fun. Even though we know we won't ever go that far. It's hilarious to watch them get all hot and flustered, and then when we walk away they look like lost puppies. It's even more fun when they start cussing you out because of it, and get pissed off. Then I look into their eyes and say, "Sweetie, what happen?" and put my hand on their shoulder. :biggrin1:

this falls under the category of "dick tease", a situation midway between flirting and "coming on". remember, we have comebacks for this that might make you leave feeling flustered. BWAHAHAHA. go down to the ramrod one night and try this approach. you'll get spanked. maybe only verbally. :biggrin1:

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
back.sliden said:

I don't see what's so funny about any of that. I'm pretty lighthearted and don't want to be confrontational or turn this into some big straight/gay catfight thread, but I really don't like it. Would it be as funny (or funny at all) to behave that way with a woman?

I have str8 friends that I have a lot of fun goofing around with and jokingly being flirtatious, and that's not a problem at all. If it's done to INTENTIONALLY mislead someone and they're hurt, it seems pretty insecure of both the flirter and the flirtee. Sure we all love an ego trip including me, and flirting is fun! But to crave the attention enough that you'd pretend you're gay or react like a "lost puppie" just because someone made eyes at you? I outgrew that kind of thing when I was, oh, about 15 or so.