St8 guys flirting w/ gay men?

horsehung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
back.sliden said:
I've done it before. Being 100% straight, I'll admit to flirting/teasing gay men. I get a kick out of it along w/ a ton of laughs. It's humurous to see gay men skirm b/c they're excited about me. I do it for two reasons: the attention and for the laughs.

My questions are:

St8 guys, have you ever flirted or teased a gay man?

Gay men: have you ever been hit on by a St8 guys?

uh..uh..how do I put this......"IF YOU HITTING ON GUYS YOUR NOT STRAIT":mad:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hootie said:
that is just sad. I don't laugh at anyone because of their orientation. that is just wrong. now i might laugh at your pot belly while you are in a speedo but I wouldn't let you see. I just remember this bumper sticker that is so true

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK

Apparently someone didn't catch my sarcasm.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
back.sliden said:
I've done it before. Being 100% straight, I'll admit to flirting/teasing gay men. I get a kick out of it along w/ a ton of laughs. It's humurous to see gay men skirm b/c they're excited about me. I do it for two reasons: the attention and for the laughs.

My questions are:

St8 guys, have you ever flirted or teased a gay man?

Gay men: have you ever been hit on by a St8 guys?

Okay,

I've been having trouble with this thread for its inception, but now I think I see the source of my problem. a) Why do you find "gay men squirming" entertaining and b) why are you vying so relentlessly for the attention of gay men, since you've posted more than once that you are certainly straight.

Do you behave the same way around women? If no, why not?

*points mircophone in your direction*

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
i have a few str8t guy friends that will prick tease me a little...but all in fun, of course. Theyll make big dick jokes, cuz they know im a dick man, and not anal (no pun intended)...but if a str8t man wants to flirt or tease me ..im cool... i dont let it go to my head.....i just turn away and smile. To me i just enjoy that little bit of contact...no need to go beyond. I always respect my str8t dudes!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Spladle said:
No, I can't say that I have ever done this.

Spladle, thanks for clearing up some of my confusion! Between your signature and your gender-I wasn't sure.:confused: Now I know! You must've clicked the wrong gender when you joined, huh? You can still change it, can't you?:wink: Now, what about that sig?:rolleyes::tongue:

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:
Okay,

I've been having trouble with this thread for its inception, but now I think I see the source of my problem. a) Why do you find "gay men squirming" entertaining and b) why are you vying so relentlessly for the attention of gay men, since you've posted more than once that you are certainly straight.

Do you behave the same way around women? If no, why not?

*points mircophone in your direction*

Answer to question A: Gay men are easy entertainment. The amount of effort to get gay men to "squirm" is minimal in proportion to the amount of squirming they will end up doing. Your gaydar needs to be sharp. A str8 guy under your skin, in your head, and in your heart will make you crazy. And we don't care. We aren't going to go all the way with you anyway, unbeknownst to the gay man until the last minute. It's at that exact moment of gay vulnerability, str8 men will look deep into his eyes, smile and say, "just kidding." The cycle begins anew.

Answer to question B: You said I am "vying" and "relentless". That's your game. I never said that, nor do I do that. It's strategy, cleverness, and finesse for both parties. Who will win?

B_back.sliden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
Uh huh. Unless of course hes bigger and meaner than you, and decides to pin your scrawny ass down and jam your innards with nothing between your bleeding rectum and the veins in his dick but used Crisco.

This thread and specifically this post smells a little shitty. Oh wait - that's just the mud hole you formerly referred to as your ass.

And how was it for you, "Sweetie"?

You are hot though. I checked out your profile pic. You should totally model for like LL Bean. I mean you look like you're cut straight out of their catalog, bro!

You're hot.