St8 Men into Self Prostate Milking

D

deleted814719

I enjoy anal play but have never used a butt plug, Aneros, or other prostate massager. My play has been limited to a finger or two, a glass dildo, and rarely some ice cubes. With the glass dildo, I've been able to milk a few drops of fluid out. With my fingers, I've never been able to produce any prostate fluid. I enjoy the feeling of touching my prostate internally, but am unable to sustain the position long enough to produce any real results.

I have successfully milked my prostate externally by rubbing and pressing on my taint while at the same time simply shaking my soft cock. It takes some time but I really makes a joyful mess. And, I know it is prostate fluid because I can immediately stroke my cock to a full erection and ejaculate thick cum.

I'm occasionally treated by my wife to a finger in my ass while she's sucking or stroking me. OMG, do I get hard. And, I can shoot a couple of ropes a good distance. One recent "event" was when I was kneeling beside my wife's chest while she was jacking my cock. I asked her to slide a finger into my ass and I took over the stroking. When I came, I shot three ropes completely across her chest and onto the bed on the other side of her. We both got a great laugh out of that.

For those of you who milk or play with your prostate, what do you use to ramp-up the pleasure?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got a loki by lelo. It's amazing. Well worth the money. Every man ought to be familiar with his prostate, since it plays such an important role in sex. It most definitely makes for some serious cum shots.

D

deleted15073591

I want to milk my prostate. I've seen videos of guys doing it and it looks like it would feel great. busting several nuts back to back is a goal of mine.

Reactions: Kuriousym