St8 men who shave

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gordonuk, Jul 1, 2006.

?

Do you shave?

1. I am Straight and shave my balls

174 vote(s)
    50.7%
  2. I am straight and shave my ass

6 vote(s)
    1.7%
  3. I am straight and shave both balls and ass

78 vote(s)
    22.7%
  4. I am straight and thought about shaving my balls

15 vote(s)
    4.4%
  5. I am straight and thought about shaving my ass

5 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. I am straight and love my hair and will never shave it off

29 vote(s)
    8.5%
  7. I do not know how to answer this

36 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. gordonuk

gordonuk Member

Albums:
    This is a question for all you 100% straight men out there (sorry gay and bis)

How many of you straight men out there shave your balls and ass? Us gay men do it frequently but do straight guys do it too and what was your motivation to do it for?

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sure I do
    motivation? well, I don't want hair between my teeth giving oral. So why should a girl have my hair in her mouth while giving me oral? Simple as that :wink:

3. BJT

BJT New Member

I'm straight I shave my balls. If I expect them to "Shave their Shit" then I better "Shave my Shit" as well

4. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I shave, for the reasons mentioned above, but also because I like how soft my balls feel after a close shave. Shame the hairs grow back. There must be someone out there who tried some more permanent forms of hair removal... ouch! :smile:

5. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Shaved my balls once. Hated it because my balls kept sticking to my thigh. Standing up and having my sac tear off my thigh was painful. Took forever for the hair to grow back.

6. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I routinely shave balls and shaft. I like the smooth feeling and the shaved look somehow gives the appearance of being larger.

7. sexykimmy19

sexykimmy19 New Member

as a girl, i shave everything down there. i think it is much nicer for a guy to be shaved when i am giving him head. it makes it much more enjoyable for me and makes me want to do it more often! some guys don't like shaving everything, but i think it is so sexy when guys have REALLY smooth balls. i love to play with smooth balls and ive never heard a man i dated complain after he has shaved.

8. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Sometimes.

9. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    I do....what is good for the goose is good for the gander..

prep

10. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

My wife will agree with you about that. I've been shaving for about 2 years now and it is much more satisfying for both of us. I shave my shaft up to the pubes, so every inch shows bigtime, and shave my balls for velvety comfort. It's great for a woman to have a smooth ball sac to drop into her throat. And I love to eat pussy that is either trimmed or shaved clean.

11. catb1977

catb1977 New Member

Albums:
    i shave both my balls and ass because i much prefer the smoothness :biggrin1:

12. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    I dont shave anything except the shaft.

13. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    I shave the shaft, balls and ass regularly. I've just started shaving the ass, but the balls and shaft have been a routine since puberty.
    Once you get beyond the rash stage (2 weeks or so) it's all good. And baby powder works wonders. :biggrin1:

14. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As an avid condom user I always shave the hair at the base of the shaft. Makes it much more pleasant to roll up the condom after use. Also, shave the balls some of the time.

15. tomyknees

tomyknees New Member

Albums:
    I had a friend who started sucking my dick when I was like 13/14 and it was all good until i was about 15 and my balls started getting hairy. the first time my balls were shaved was by her and it made me reall hard...haha. but ever since i keep it smooth down there. judging my the other guys on my team this summer i would say lots of teenagers do it too.

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never shaved anything except my face, but I do trim down below. As a hairy guy, It would look really wierd for me to have no pubic hair, so I just trim it to keep it from being too wild. I closely trim the hair on my shaft down to the base for ease of use of condoms and to keep hair out of the lady's mouth. I have never dared to use a razor down below, just electric trimmers with a blade guard.

17. txten

txten New Member

i shave my pubes twice a week.. not completely. i shave my balls completely, along with my ass.. and i shave the shaft of my cock above my cock tho, i just run some clippers through them with a guard on so that i don't have a forrest up there. i do it just because when i'm with someone, i don't want them to have all that hair to deal with.. plus i think it looks nicer when it's cleaned up down there

18. kimoboy

kimoboy New Member

I shave the shaft and balls and sometimes butt. I usually use tweasers as it takes longer for the hair to grow back. Have to use a razor for my butt...

19. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    :eek:

Jesus, man! WTF! I tweesed a few back when I was in high school and holy crap did that hurt like a mofo.
    I'm not a hairy guy whatsoever, but I can't imagine tweesing my shaft and balls on any sort of regular basis. :eek:

20. Bonanza65

Bonanza65 New Member

Albums:
    i trim my pubes to very thin and shave my shaft and balls. and then after 2 days i get in hot bath and then get out and pluck with tweezers the grow back hair, by soaking it doesnt hurt at all and easy. then i am free and smooth for several weeks. sometimes depending on the heat i use Johnsons baby powder in that area and it keeps it cool and not skin sticking to leg. and feel silky smooth.

Seems like a lot of work but when the if you are with a girl for a few days she believes you are naturally that way and not shaved cuz there is no grow back she sees

Draft saved Draft deleted