stadium/arena urinals

NakedAlien

Experimental Member
Media
IAnd, guess what... most unexpected.

The wrestler had a very thick uncircumcised (very rare where i live. none of my friends are uncut) dick. It was probably 5 inches soft.

then i glanced to the right. and the basketball guy had a very small, circumcised, pokey style dick. It was probably only 2 inches.

I live in an area where circumcision has been discouraged in the last 25 years, so there is always a good mix, and the younger the guy, the more likely he is to be uncut. I keep a mental list of my classmates and who is cut/uncut - I don't really care one way or the other, I just want to KNOW.

yunghunh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was an nfl game this past sunday.. titans v. browns and i was very impressed with what i saw. theyre probably 10 urinals in a row with no dividers and decently close together. no one seemed afraid letting it all hang.. all sorts of ages and and sorts of sizes

Reactions: BigNavy

tomtwoeight

Experimental Member
Media
hot 97 is right about thr Georgia Dome. Being an old fart, I need to use the urinals quite often. Last year at a Falcons game I was draing the main vane, when a afro-american claimed the urinal next to me. I am 6 feet tall with a grower 4 inch dick. This guy was barely 5 feet 6 inches tall but he whiped out a baseball bat. Had to be 7 inches in diamiter and God only knowa how long. He enjoyed the look of awe on my face as he played with it.

Reactions: maroon1040

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
There is probably no guy in this formum or outside, whether gay, bisexual or straight who has not checked out a guy next to him or in the shower at the gym or school. I am 9 X 6 and I have huge nuts, and I know guys have checked me out. I could care less. I am proud of what my daddy gave me and I am proud of the body I have built in the 20 years of weight training (I am 33. I started when I was 13).

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a web site called Urinals.net. It shows urinals from around the world. One pic that got me aroused was the urinal at the stadium of the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. It looks like a wall and it runs down into a trough in the floor. Would just love to stand there with my pants opened up and just watch that golden water shooting all over it.

B_coachtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Comiskey Park in Chicago (now torn down) had trough type urinals that extended maybe 18 inches from the wall. During one 7th inning stretch this Young Guy decided to stand and piss at the edge of the rest of us. So there he is with a very sizeable weapon standing at a right angle to the 10 or so guys using the urinal normally.

Wish they had made that standard. LOL

Any body have any cross-peeing stories ?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in Los Angeles the baseball stadium before Dodger Stadium (opened 1959) had them. little kids weren't tall enough to reach and had to be held by dad or a brother.

there was an item in the Los Angeles Times about a boy who had used the rest room. he told his dad there was a long sink... dad freaked, until the boy offered up that he didn't wash his hands.

Reactions: carsonmccullers

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is probably no guy in this formum or outside, whether gay, bisexual or straight who has not checked out a guy next to him or in the shower at the gym or school. I am 9 X 6 and I have huge nuts, and I know guys have checked me out. I could care less. I am proud of what my daddy gave me and I am proud of the body I have built in the 20 years of weight training (I am 33. I started when I was 13).

Pics or it didn't happen. :rolleyes:

youngdumbfullofcum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to watch Seattle Mariners vs New York Yankees game back in 2009 down at Seattle. went to the washroom a couple times to piss, no dividers at the urinals, managed to get a peek at a few guys that were there doing there business too, one guy had a nice big...he noticed me peeking over and getting a good view of his cock, he just looked at me and smiled, when i finished pissing, went to wash my hands and went to go wait in line for another beer. I saw him when i was waiting in line and he passed me, he just smiled and said enjoying the game bud..I replied back to him "yes"

Reactions: BigNavy and dkr0714

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to the LA fair and they have trough urinals. Also there is one building where you actually piss on the wall. They have sealed the wall with what looks like roof tar and there is water flowing down the wall at all times. Fun to piss on but a waste of water!

Reactions: Jisboredandgay

coloradosports

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at a baseball park in Colorado once and this guy was at the urinal and I glanced over and could have sworn he was checking me out...So I looked again he was looking at me wanking and there was like 6 other guys there....I KID YOU NOT! He changed urinals and walked over to the one next to me and attempted to touch my cock...and of course I would have done it if it was not in the middle of a game!
Kept me Horny all night.....

Reactions: BigNavy

jayz480

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just went to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field and after a number of beers a co-worker and I had to piss. We walked in, saw the trough and some open space. I thought he would have been shy and not wanted to piss next to me, but he walked right up next to me and whipped it out. This guy is someone that always shows a good bulge no matter what pants he wears so I was curious what was in there. He was a decent size, but probably a grower. Just the situation started to make me a bit hard. I saw him glancing over at mine and he mumbled "whoa." I finished my business, washed my hands and waited outside for him. He came out a few minutes later and actually said I was big. I thanked him for the compliment and we just went back to the game and nothing else was said about it. I guess I feel flattered, it was just strange. Long story, but I'm now an even bigger fan of trough urinals!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Have you ever seen a urinal that was oval shaped and everybody kind of faces each other around it or was I just dreaming this?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I try to hit the mensroom at most public places. Unfortunately, most now are partitioned. When I was younger I afraid to use those trough type urinals for fear of getting a hard on while I tried to pee. No way to hide it if it happens. Not an issue any longer so long to find places where a lot of guys are peeing . This past summer at a beach in the carribean they actually had those troughs and twice I went in and the place was empty. Guys pee too fast sometimes. LOL

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I went to the Dolphins game and had to piss three times (I got carried away with the beer). They have no partitions and two times I went I was in the restroom sandwiched between buddies who decided to talk through and over me. LOL. Drunk guys and a restroom just should never go together.