stadium/arena urinals

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure wish we still had divider-less urinals. I remember the days when no urinal had a "privacy divider". Men were men and sheep were scared. :) I use to love going to the bathrooms at certain bars in New Orleans that had troughs. All the straight guys would stand shoulder to shoulder and talk and piss and even comment about each others cocks. Nowadays they don't because they'd be "gay".

DFW_Lurker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if it is still the case but at a dirt track raceway near where I live the men's room had standard rain gutters on 3 walls. I'd say each was 8-10 feet and the gutters drained into each others into a single drain at the end of the three gutter sequence. If you went in the first trough yours had to travel through all three traveling around the room before draining. It was the most bizarre setup I've ever seen.

zpld47g

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to any public, restaurant, bar, stadium, etc mens room in the UK, Ireland, or Australia and there are troughs.

Reactions: sdbg

D_Charlie_Choad

Account Disabled
Media
At work there's no privacy dividers.

There was one day when I was taking a leak and a guy using the one next to me (there's only 2 anyway) definitely looked and after a moment said "Bet you wish the girls here saw that huh?"

It was a nice compliment, but incredibly awkward, I won't lie lol.

gamecockfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anybody ever been to neyland stadium and used the troughs?
Just became a member of this site was at Neyland Stadium about two years ago I met Carolina Gamecock fan and we played lost of course I made several trips to the troughs there any land Stadium definitely a great experience

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lincoln Financial Field where the Philadelphia Eagles play has no dividers. It also has urinals that face the line so like two guys basically pull out their wangs in front of the guys waiting to piss. Fairly awkward.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a Maroon 5 concert where the female to male ratio was probably 3 to 1. This meant that the men's rooms were almost empty and the women's had a huge line. There were a couple of us standing at the the trough when two really drunk girls came in. One just stood behind us, but the other hiked her skirt and squated over the trough to pee. She just looked back and forth, really not able or concerned about hiding. Bleary eyed, who knows what she was thinking.

As far as troughs at sports stadiums or concert venues, the only thing I don't like is when it is so crowded that you are squeezed in with other guys. Too much of a violation of personal space

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I haven't found too many problems with the sports arenas that I've been to in the UK, either for sports events or for live music.

However, I do remember going to a gig about 20 years ago at what was then known as the G-MEX in Manchester (UK). It was converted about fifteen years earlier from an old railway station and had a huge Victorian arched glass canopy. The arena had about four sets of men's public toilets around the building, none of which were particularly large (I used two of them during the course of the night). The gig was about 75% attended by guys and the beer outlets were doing great business.

When I went to use one of the toilets I found a fairly sizeable room, consisting of only a single closet (capable of being used by a wheelchair user), eight urinals against one wall and six wash basins on the opposite wall. The place was heaving! There were three guys using the toilet in the closet together, whilst two more were pissing against the wall in there. The eight urinals were being used by about twelve guys, all squeezed up together. Three others had pulled the plastic tub used for disposing of paper towels into the middle of the room and were standing around it, pissing through the holes that you were supposed to put your paper towels in. The six wash basins, meanwhile, had a line of about eight guys pissing into them, whilst another one stood one the end, peeing into the end one from the side (as, in fact, I had to in the end, it being impossible to get any further in). There was quite a view in the mirrors behind them and I caught a few guys looking over the shoulders of the pissers at the reflection in the mirrors! Needless to say, the floor was awash. God knows what state the place was in by the end of the evening or what the cleaners had to face.