stag do!

jojo100

Just Browsing
Media
my boyfriend is due to go away on a stag do in a matter of weeks, to Prague. i cnt stop worrying about it. theres a huge group of lads going, the thought of strippers, lap dancers and prostitutes is making me feel very insecure. i hate things like that, nd worry about wot they'l be getting up to. i need to speak to him about it! any ideas on how i shud go about it?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Jojo, your very first post at LPSG was to fuss about your being so damned jealous of your boyfriend that you even feel badly when he reads Mens magazines. In your second post you admitted that you must try to do something about how you feel.

Now you're upset because your man wants to go out with friends and you want to talk to him about it? I've a feeling you already are if you're whining at him because of "wot they'l be getting up to."

Jealousy doesn't bring people together - if you plan on having this guy around for a while you're going to have to let him be who he is, just as he does you, or it's going to (sooner rather than later) come to the point where he's seeing you less and less.

Trust doesn't seem to be one of your good traits but it would be a great substitute for the green eyed monster at this point.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Open the cage and let the bird fly

You cant lose what you dont have.............and you cant be happy building fences.......so go with the flow.
I know it is easy to say but keep the trap shut on this one. Dont go there!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not located too far from Prague, let me know if your boyfriend would like me to travel there and I can show him a different kind of pleasure too :tongue: