Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
searched the topics and could not find a discussion about this so, sorry if it’s been covered before ......

For starters, I have to confess that one of my deepest rooted sexual ...... interests, ..... fetishes, ..... obsessions? ..... has been girlfriend/wife sharing. (I only reference this from a hetero. perspective as that is my primary orientation although I have read here on LPSG about open Gay relationships and/or ”cuckolding”). Anyway, I find the notion (and mental images!) of a wife, girlfriend or significant other, straying outside the boundaries of the relationship to give in to and pursue their sexual desires to be a huge turn on.

For me, I know exactly when and how this all began for me; it was a story in a Hustler magazine my older neighbor couple gave to me when I was living with my girlfriend in college. The article was entitled “The Big Suck” and told the story of a typical housewife who encounters the neighbor in the washroom of their apartment complex and, well, you know how these stories go ..... of course he was hung like a bull, had huge balls and she sucked him off, then and there (something she would never dream of doing ..... but, Oh, the excitement & lust!)

Well, ..... it had never occurred to me that women in committed relationships ..... marriage ...... could even consider such behavior, much less indulge and revel in it. Naive, I know. But, if this married woman could find her devotion and fidelity to her husband crumbling at the sight, feel, smell and taste (Imay added that bit) of this stranger’s dick ..... that meant that my girlfriend might fall prey to such carnal desires! Oh, snap! Instant hard-on and filthy, nasty jack-off sessions which continue to this day! (LOL!)

But all these years I have felt as if I didn’t completely understand or relate to what I came to realize was a very real and prevalent thing and that there was a name for it: Cuckold. A man who WANTS his girlfriend/wife/significant other to have outside sexual partners. (What on Earth?!?!) There were even variations on the theme; dating, chastity, humiliation, interracial domination, even impregnation! Whoa! I just like the idea of my gal sucking that big cock in the laundromat!'!

It was not until just recently that I “discovered” this distinction between Cuckolding and a Stag/Vixen lifestyle. When I read about those differences and that a “Stag” is motivated by her pleasure (and his) and not at all interested in humiliation or denial I realized! ........ “That’s It!”

I have seen (and enjoyed) many posts & images in these forums that lead me to believe there is a fair amount of common, “shared” interest in this Stag-Vixen, Hotwife topic and I would love to hear from others who share this interest or better yet have experience; either as the Stag, Vixen or Bull in these scenarios.

In my current relationship, we occasionally add some role-playing, “what if” scenarios and my gf has, over the past couple of years, become increasingly engaged with the conversation; “How/where would we find someone?”, “What would he do to me?”, Would it be a stranger, or someone we know?”, “Would you watch or join in?” ..... and it always hightens the sexual energy and passion, for both of us.

I suspect if/when weever do make the leap & test the waters it would be in during an erotic vacation situation where we both agree it could happen, if we feel the moment. But first I think a conversation needs to take place when we’re not having sex ..... of course, it will definitely lead to sex.

Thoughts? Ideas? Experiences?
I have the same fascination if not obsession, have most of my life, however my wife of 42 years does not have any interest in it, much to my disappointment

Chridi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We have had several "sharing experiences" in the past and it works for us - there have been a few where my bf was present to participate and most was without him - but guess the type of relation we are in makes it possible: long distance relationship over 10 years now. We also have a few rules/agreements that were more strikt in the beginning and a bit more "flexible" now but we never thought about giving a name to what we are doing like "cuckolding or stag or vixen" - we do what we do and guess "hotwife" suites me best. The last thing I would think of is getting pleasure out of humiliating my bf. I also understand some of the reactions here with being careful about what you wish for.... it was also my bf who brought up the idea first and I simply thought he was not serious, then I thought he was crazy but while doing some "research onine on my own" I found out he was not the only man fantasizing about this. Maybe this was not such a bad idea to "compensate my lack of sex while we can't be together for longer period of time. First thing I wanted to find out if his motivation was to find satisfaction in sharing me, rather than this sharing would become an excuse/reason for him to fuck other women because I have to admit I am still "the jealous type". Once I was sure about that I decided to give it a try if ever I would get a chance. It took me for about one more year to meet up with "potential guys" and asked him several times if he still was okay with it because once he let me fuck with someone else I didn't want to hear any blaming or fights or regrets from his side.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have had several "sharing experiences" in the past and it works for us - there have been a few where my bf was present to participate and most was without him - but guess the type of relation we are in makes it possible: long distance relationship over 10 years now. We also have a few rules/agreements that were more strikt in the beginning and a bit more "flexible" now but we never thought about giving a name to what we are doing like "cuckolding or stag or vixen" - we do what we do and guess "hotwife" suites me best. The last thing I would think of is getting pleasure out of humiliating my bf. I also understand some of the reactions here with being careful about what you wish for.... it was also my bf who brought up the idea first and I simply thought he was not serious, then I thought he was crazy but while doing some "research onine on my own" I found out he was not the only man fantasizing about this. Maybe this was not such a bad idea to "compensate my lack of sex while we can't be together for longer period of time. First thing I wanted to find out if his motivation was to find satisfaction in sharing me, rather than this sharing would become an excuse/reason for him to fuck other women because I have to admit I am still "the jealous type". Once I was sure about that I decided to give it a try if ever I would get a chance. It took me for about one more year to meet up with "potential guys" and asked him several times if he still was okay with it because once he let me fuck with someone else I didn't want to hear any blaming or fights or regrets from his side.
Sounds like both of you have handled this in a very mature, understanding way.
Glad it’s working well for both of you.

• Love
Reactions: Chridi

AZdude69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I dove into the lifestyle and would likely label ourselves at stag/vixen. She’s admittedly the jealous type, so the only CURRENT way someone is joining is if they are another male. There’s definitely opportunity for another female () or even a couple swap.

We have had two separate experiences so far, unfortunately neither ended up being that great for pretty different reasons. We are still open to it because we find the scenario of another joining to be incredibly hot, but recognized what we do and don’t want and what to expect out of these situations.

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I
My wife and I dove into the lifestyle and would likely label ourselves at stag/vixen. She’s admittedly the jealous type, so the only CURRENT way someone is joining is if they are another male. There’s definitely opportunity for another female () or even a couple swap.

We have had two separate experiences so far, unfortunately neither ended up being that great for pretty different reasons. We are still open to it because we find the scenario of another joining to be incredibly hot, but recognized what we do and don’t want and what to expect out of these situations.
I am in PHX...would love to explore with u

Reactions: AZdude69