Stage fright at the urinals

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha great thread... I too am pee shy. Don't know why, or where it comes from. But however if I'm drunk - I can pee anywhere and I don't care who sees me. Weird.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha great thread... I too am pee shy. Don't know why, or where it comes from. But however if I'm drunk - I can pee anywhere and I don't care who sees me. Weird.
That was always the case with me, too. The issue was that I couldn't relax enough to start the flow. I really wanted to beat the pee shy thing, and after years of working on it, I can pee in any urinal no matter how crowded the mens room is. It's a matter of conditioning, and you can overcome it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On a business trip a couple weeks ago I tried the math trick (doing long multiplication/division charts in my head.) Worked like a charm!

Then there was the night at the bar where the men's room was invaded by those desperate women who couldn't wait in the ladies' room line and invaded our space... probably wanted a peek at dongs out at the urinal LOL

For me I never use the urinals but out of paranoia not fear. I just don't want my back exposed and not see who is behind me. At least in a stall I'm offered some mild protection with a door.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
well i know that you have your "hands full" and so it would take you a moment to recover... but what are you paranoid of... someone coming along and pantsing you?

I bone up easily at the urinal, so that's what prevents me from having a nice steady stream going on.

I don't hide my donkey dong/peter/big dick/etc at the urinal anymore. I let him hang nice and long (if I can stay flaccid, that his):biggrin1:

I'm not very pee-shy anymore.

Yes, sometimes the ladies like to spot a nice big donkey dong at a urinal (at bars when there are unisex relief rooms going on). Women like big dicks -- do they ever!

D

deleted3782

Doeas anybody else get this-I have nothing to feel embarrassed about-this is LPSG after all. So why then can i never pee in a urinal if there is anyone else in the washroom?

I could piss in front of the Academy Awards ceremony. No problems. No modesty.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just don't want my back exposed and not see who is behind me.
Ya, I know what you mean. That happened to me at work the other day when I was mid-stream at the only urinal in the building that is in the executive mens room. I was dying to turn around and see who it was, but thought it would be best to just stay put. He saw me, but I didn't see him. I like when there is a mirror above the urinals and you can look behind you. In a public mens room, I don't care; I'll turn around and look every time just to make sure no one intends to mess with me.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Doeas anybody else get this-I have nothing to feel embarrassed about-this is LPSG after all. So why then can i never pee in a urinal if there is anyone else in the washroom?

i get this too, and i have only recently noticed it since i have been on lpsg and become aware that im above average. I have no idea why it happens :mad:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To Aussie 123 and Everyday Regular:

For what it's worth, you can overcome it. I was never hung up about being naked or people seeing my dick; I just couldn't pee with someone nearby unless I was outdoors in nature somewhere. If I walked into a crowded restroom, I'd head stright for a stall. It was a long process to beat it, but I'm relieved that I no longer have anxiety when I need to pee. I actually look forward to it now. Good luck!

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely nothing i can think of or do that ever works. Like Greta
Garbo, i need to be alone. :eek:

I've been stabbed multiple times throughout my life and after a while you just don't want your back exposed to and open area. And a surprising number of muggings and confrontations happen at a urinal. Not like the Movie True Lies but you get the idea.

Amplexus

Sexy Member
Media
I overcame my stage fright with the help of a close buddy during a camping trip. First i had him stand 15 feet away facing away from me and i stood there till i could pee. Next time i had him stand 10 feet away facing away and i stayed till i could pee. Then 5 feet away facing away. Then 5 feet away facing same direction as me..til i could piss. Then 3 feet away til i could piss. Then right beside me. Finally we ended up crossing piss streams. This took place over about 2 days on a camping trip with him. Now i rarely have stage fright. This just happened last summer. I only wish i had had this experience decades ago.