Stainless Steel Ball Stretchers/Ball Weight

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
Just got a Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher today (40mm x 40mm). Interested in others who have or do use these and how you determine when to increase the length with another stretcher or go with a small inner diameter. Also, how long do you typically wear them. [FONT=Arial, Arial][/FONT]

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Just got a Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher today (40mm x 40mm). Interested in others who have or do use these and how you determine when to increase the length with another stretcher or go with a small inner diameter. Also, how long do you typically wear them.

See my thread just renewed a few minutes ago entitled does anyone use balls weights... (in sex with a large penis forum). The answer is obviously yes, emphatically yes -- graduated slowly to the 4 lb combination but this is extremely uncomfortable except those situations where you can just stand around naked -- clothing is a problem, sitting is a problem, volleyball is a problem, etc. But the effect is so god damn good, it is worth the pain and discomfort.

lawnboy246

Just Browsing
Media
Good to hear; hopefully some others will chime in on the use of Stainless Steel Ball Stretchers.

See my thread just renewed a few minutes ago entitled does anyone use balls weights... (in sex with a large penis forum). The answer is obviously yes, emphatically yes -- graduated slowly to the 4 lb combination but this is extremely uncomfortable except those situations where you can just stand around naked -- clothing is a problem, sitting is a problem, volleyball is a problem, etc. But the effect is so god damn good, it is worth the pain and discomfort.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I had stainless steel stretchers in .5, 1, 1.5, and 2 pound rings (split). I graduated from 0.5 in about a week then used the 1 then about another week went to 1.5 and a week or so later to 2 lb then started adding half and 1 lb to that after a couple weeks at each increment. It becomes increasingly more difficult to put them on and wear them with any degree of comfort. They are very restricting when you get over 2.5 lbs on that bag. I try to wear them several hours every day. Usually you will begin to feel some intense pinching or other pains that will tell you to take them off. I also have leather stretchers BUT I am convinced that real stretching will only come with the weighted stretchers. You need something actually pulling down on those balls not just keeping them at the already stretched length. I think you can consider leather stretchers to be like orthodontic retainers -- will help you maintain that longer bag you and I want so very much. It is fantastic when you can actually feel and see the bag hanging so much lower than before. Keep in mind that very few men ever get past 3 inches, steel or leather so if you can you will have a bag that (with retaining stretching I suppose for several months) will hang lower than 99.9% of men (except those born with a very long bag). I wish you much success and remember not to have them on when you go to the airport. I almost had on my 1 lb one that I wear off and on when I am doing shopping and other activities and almost got to airport with it on -- can you imagine the strip searching!!!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone tried either a weighted leather stretcher or weighted ball bag? If so did you get good results?

They look far more comfortable than stainless steel.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone tried either a weighted leather stretcher or weighted ball bag? If so did you get good results?

They look far more comfortable than stainless steel.

I have all forms of stretchers. I am presently wearing a weighted bag along with a 1 pound stainless steel ring above it and a weighted cock strap above the balls and cock. You are right, in the leather and steel stretchers, the balls are usually very tightly stretched and very much exposed to painful abrasion from your clothing. I have tried wearing cotton batting over the balls but it is still painful especially when using over 4 inches of stretching. I have two sizes of the weighted bags that fasten around the balls just like the weights but weights hang in leather pouches below the bag. They are very comfortable since the weights in form of buckshot surrounds the balls and gives cushion from clothing. They hang very low of course and you have to let them hang way down your slacks leg. But I was outside doing heavy duty tree trimming today for six hours with the 3 lb bag and the other weights and was never in an discomfort

I would say for comfort's sake especially when you are very serious and approach the 5 lb and more weights, the weighted pouches are fantastic. Incidentally I think few men respond to this thread because they believe these devices are only used for torture. NOPE -- they will as God is my witness extend your ball bag way below its normal positioning of balls snuggled up at the neck of your magnificent cock. It is a glorious look and feel and you will just have to imagine the feeling and sound of that long bag slapping a pussy when you are furiously fucking -- nothing short of incredible!!