The age I am and
The wealth I have and
The nationality I am

Are less than 1 in 10,000,000,000.

Do I still exist?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Well when you combine all of those things for anybody, they're going to be rather unique. But at the same time, if you're 1 in 1000 for ethnicity and 1 in 100 for religion, it doesn't mean you're 1 in 100,000 for the combination of ethnicity and religion. At the moment, I can't think exactly how to calculate it, but I know it wouldn't go as simply as that, since they're not mutually exclusive. 1 out of every 10 (or 100 out of every 1000) people of that ethnicity could be that religion, making you just 1 in 10.
So really, yes you still exist. There's 7 billion people in the world and more coming. Your combination of traits is going to be rather unique when you stack all your stats like that.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by StapledShut@Sep 17 2005, 07:27 AM
Also, why is this in here anyway? Seems to me you're just trying to boast.
[post=344013]Quoted post[/post]​

It's called humour - sorry humor - you'll find it in the dictionary just under that thing you use to get the creases out of your washed clothes.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
You... don't have to adjust spelling styles for different nationalities of users. Just use your own.

Wait.... "iron" comes after "humor" in the dictionary? And honestly, methinks most people probably received it similarly to how I did. It looks like you're just bragging.