Stalin and Hitler

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I hear anybody compare the moderators and admins of this web site to these guys, my blood boils. Rob_E and Pecker have never killed anybody, you bleeding assholes.

If it's a comparison it's not likely that every single aspect of their behavior will be the same as Hitler or Stalin's. Not supporting their stance, but I think this site could be a bit less up tight.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
When I hear anybody compare the moderators and admins of this web site to these guys, my blood boils. Rob_E and Pecker have never killed anybody, you bleeding assholes.

Isn't there some kind of equation about internet discussion boards and how long it will take any given discussion to dissolve in to people comparing one another to Hitler and Stalin?

It's extremely tedious.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's a comparison it's not likely that every single aspect of their behavior will be the same as Hitler or Stalin's. Not supporting their stance, but I think this site could be a bit less up tight.

Well then feel free to send us your suggestions of how we might improve the site. All of us work to uphold the rules of the owners wishes to keep the site legal and fun. At the end of the day I have to answer to the owner LPSG as well as being legally responsible for the content of these pages. I think I can easily speak for every moderator and the owner here that we want everyone to be happy, but at the end of the day we all realize that it would be an impossible task, but we are open to suggestions.
http://www.lpsg.org/57460-lpsg-members-become-part-solution.html

Last edited:

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There exists a mentality that "only I am right" and therefore any restrictions are totally unacceptable for whatever reason. The basic tenet here is that the site was developed and that guidelines were put in place to both protect the existence of the site and to simultaneously benefit a broad spectrum of participants. Our lack of tolerance of guidelines (restrictions) is more sociatal and self centered than it is dictatorial. We should bide by the guidelines, understand the reason why guidelines are needed and then work to enjoy the site. If a person cannot employ self control regarding previously stated rules then that person should politely excuse themself and go to another site or start a site of their own. I for one do not adhere or believe in all that I see on this site, but it is not for me to be judgmental. My obligation is to understand what I see and read and then to respond if I deem it necessary and within proscribed and socially acceptable parameters.

In short, be slow to criticize and quick to compliment and think of a bigger picture other than yourself.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't there some kind of equation about internet discussion boards and how long it will take any given discussion to dissolve in to people comparing one another to Hitler and Stalin?

It's extremely tedious.

E=mcSwastika

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There exists a mentality that "only I am right" and therefore any restrictions are totally unacceptable for whatever reason. The basic tenet here is that the site was developed and that guidelines were put in place to both protect the existence of the site and to simultaneously benefit a broad spectrum of participants. Our lack of tolerance of guidelines (restrictions) is more sociatal and self centered than it is dictatorial. We should bide by the guidelines, understand the reason why guidelines are needed and then work to enjoy the site. If a person cannot employ self control regarding previously stated rules then that person should politely excuse themself and go to another site or start a site of their own. I for one do not adhere or believe in all that I see on this site, but it is not for me to be judgmental. My obligation is to understand what I see and read and then to respond if I deem it necessary and within proscribed and socially acceptable parameters.

In short, be slow to criticize and quick to compliment and think of a bigger picture other than yourself. (Bold added by Pecker for emphasis)

You are a man of impeccably good taste. :icon12:

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
Playing the Hitler Card is a low blow. I think it's possibly the worst insult in existence. It also is unfair to the six million civilians that her persecuted; it dilutes the effect by humanizing that monster.