Stalker Anyone?

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
Check out this thread for more info.

Hello Spladle! I just read your last two responses on that thread to the troll. I suspect the troll will reincarnate itself at some point and I wonder if it was here before as another ID with a beef (no pun intended) against the community. If the troll hasn't targeted males on the board, I suspect there's some underlying misogyny involved, or at least it is targeting victims it assumes will be lame.

Your point-by-point responses were hilarious: I sure hope I never piss you off because my spelling and grammar sucks.

That suicide site: How the heck did you find that? I only skimmed it, but what little I read, I'm like "holy shit!"

I'm fucking brilliant, actually. I got a 1560 on my SAT without having slept for 72 hours prior to the examination. I regularly score over 170 on those silly little online IQ tests.

Online we can say anything, even that we have large penises, but I have a suspicion that what you've said is closer to the truth than most. My guess is you had a base minimum of combined 1400 on the SAT and easiliy over 145 on a few of the standard U.S. IQ tests used. Some of the online IQ tests are pretty inaccurate, but a few are much closer. You know it's a bad sign you're a high IQer when you take intelligence tests for fun.... and after a night of drinking.

OL
Newly impressed about the size of your organs... and I'm referring to the ones above the waist.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OldLady said:
I suspect there's some underlying misogyny involved
I agree.
OldLady said:
That suicide site: How the heck did you find that?
Google.
OldLady said:
Online we can say anything, even that we have large penises, but I have a suspicion that what you've said is closer to the truth than most. My guess is you had a base minimum of combined 1400 on the SAT and easiliy over 145 on a few of the standard U.S. IQ tests used.
Um, well, I can't prove it, but I really did get a 1560 on my SAT. And I really hadn't slept for three days prior to taking it. And the size of my penis is no great secret amongst the members of this forum. It is 8" long and the circumference is 6.5" at the thickest point - actually, that is easier to verify than the SAT score. I don't know what my IQ is, really, but I do score above 170 more often than I score below it. I guess I could be lying about any or all of these things, but I am not.
OldLady said:
Some of the online IQ tests are pretty inaccurate, but a few are much closer. You know it's a bad sign you're a high IQer when you take intelligence tests for fun.... and after a night of drinking.
Ha-ha, I've never taken an IQ test drunk, but I will definitely consider it this upcoming New Year's Eve. That'd be fun. :D

ingens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
I agree.

Google.

Um, well, I can't prove it, but I really did get a 1560 on my SAT. And I really hadn't slept for three days prior to taking it. And the size of my penis is no great secret amongst the members of this forum. It is 8" long and the circumference is 6.5" at the thickest point - actually, that is easier to verify than the SAT score. I don't know what my IQ is, really, but I do score above 170 more often than I score below it. I guess I could be lying about any or all of these things, but I am not.

Ha-ha, I've never taken an IQ test drunk, but I will definitely consider it this upcoming New Year's Eve. That'd be fun. :D

i can help administer that test if you want. In fact, we can prove any and all of these points just clear up all the facts at once.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ingens said:
i can help administer that test if you want. In fact, we can prove any and all of these points just clear up all the facts at once.
Orly.jpg

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Aruba 1st said:
Simply scan and save a dot jpg of the cover.
I recommend all do that with "important" documents.
Share as required.
[FONT=&quot]
not that i care/ want to enter into this semi-ongoing debate; but, after you posted that i'll reply:

i was going to suggest that until i thought:
why the heck should he. really, it doesn’t matter. some people won't rest until they find some way to disprove it ("how do we know that's you real name", "how do we know that paper doesn't belong to your friend", etc). i think, what he says in his post should be a testament to his level of intellect. if he says he got a 1500+ on his SATs then either you believe or you don't (personally, i do, but that's neither here nor there). you just have to take it with a grain of salt like you do everything else on discussion boards.
[/FONT]

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot can be gleaned through a person's use of language. I have no trouble believing any of the things he said about himself, based on his posts.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
A lot can be gleaned through a person's use of language. I have no trouble believing any of the things he said about himself, based on his posts.
So true. You can tell so much by aspects of people's writing. And what was that a few posts back, a fucking owl? That was awesome.

GoneA, was it your new year's resolution to use a bigger font size? lol

Re: The topic :rolleyes: - how much of a loser do you have to be to join a large dick website for the sole purpose of insulting and harassing the few women on here? The special irony is of course that he's the one obsessed with cock size.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aruba 1st said:
Simply scan and save a dot jpg of the cover.
I recommend all do that with "important" documents.
Share as required.
I don't have a copy of my SAT scoresheet-thing. Nor do I have a scanner.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GoneA said:
[FONT=&quot]
not that i care/ want to enter into this semi-ongoing debate; but, after you posted that i'll reply:

i was going to suggest that until i thought:
why the heck should he. really, it doesn’t matter. some people won't rest until they find some way to disprove it ("how do we know that's you real name", "how do we know that paper doesn't belong to your friend", etc). i think, what he says in his post should be a testament to his level of intellect. if he says he got a 1500+ on his SATs then either you believe or you don't (personally, i do, but that's neither here nor there). you just have to take it with a grain of salt like you do everything else on discussion boards.
[/FONT]
Yeah, that's right. You got my back, G, dontcha?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
You can be part of my pussy posse.

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
I agree completely. Whoever created the O RLY? owl kicks ass in my book.

Happy New Years folks! My first post this year. :)

That "O RLY?" feathered creature (owl or not) is interesting. :) Have no idea what it means, but it's cute.

Spladle, my musings about whether or not you're actually 170+ or 1560 combined SATs was more for the sake of discussion than not. I've know a few verified 170+ (of course, it also depends on which test we're talking about) and SAT scores usually still count for those under 25, in college, or whatever. :) Ultimately what I think matters is why/if it is significant to the individual themself, or to the people that become aware of it.

I picked on the whole issue because your response to the troll was funny in so many ways, but also smacked of the usual "my brain is bigger than your brain" allegations. Granted, the troll started it first, but even before providing your credentials, it was clearly an unfair battle, in the sense of the old phrase:
I don't do a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
I feel guilty for flogging some poor young silly fool recently in the chats and I have to restrain myself going forward. The issue wasn't about brains in this sense, but more about blatant ignorance about an issue that pisses me off.

Related: usually the only times I hear people (usually men, but women as well) get into the "I have a really big brain" puffery is when I've said or done something that they think makes me sound "snotty" or educated and suddenly they are on the defense. The more they try to prove themselves to be smart and sophisticated, the more they prove they aren't. Bear in mind, I can't write for shit most of the time and I live in what could be referred to as a lower-class, lower education neighborhood, so I seem like a brainiac just because I knew what "abyss" was. (I was watching the movie "The Abyss" the movie set in the deep ocean. The people I was with they thought the "abyss" was the alien creature.)

Also, have you ever gone from being treated two-dimensionally as "just" the nerd or geek and then once they realize you're got a big cock, you're treated as the "big cock, with a brain?" I think it's a bit different for women, but just curious about the male side, straight, gay, bi, etc.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OldLady said:
That "O RLY?" feathered creature (owl or not) is interesting. :) Have no idea what it means, but it's cute.
Oh, really?
OldLady said:
Spladle, my musings about whether or not you're actually 170+ or 1560 combined SATs was more for the sake of discussion than not. I've know a few verified 170+ (of course, it also depends on which test we're talking about) and SAT scores usually still count for those under 25, in college, or whatever. :) Ultimately what I think matters is why/if it is significant to the individual themself, or to the people that become aware of it.
Well, to be honest, I have no idea what my IQ actually is. I'd appreciate it if you could direct me to a reputable IQ test online, just for fun. Numbers mean nothing to me. I only throw them out there as credentials or whatever when my intelligence is questioned. However, I am fond of referring to myself as fucking brilliant.
OldLady said:
I picked on the whole issue because your response to the troll was funny in so many ways, but also smacked of the usual "my brain is bigger than your brain" allegations.
He called me stupid. I was defending myself against this allegation.
OldLady said:
Related: usually the only times I hear people (usually men, but women as well) get into the "I have a really big brain" puffery is when I've said or done something that they think makes me sound "snotty" or educated and suddenly they are on the defense.
The only time I use numbers to describe how smart I am is when people question my intelligence. People sounding snotty or educated doesn't put me on the defense. People calling me stupid does.
OldLady said:
Also, have you ever gone from being treated two-dimensionally as "just" the nerd or geek and then once they realize you're got a big cock, you're treated as the "big cock, with a brain?" I think it's a bit different for women, but just curious about the male side, straight, gay, bi, etc.
I cannot remember ever being treated as a nerd or geek, so my answer to your question is no. I am sorry if this does not provide you with the information you seek. Perhaps you'd like to drop this line of inquiry, or perhaps you would like to rephrase your question. I would be happy to help alleviate your curiosity in any way that I find myself able.

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
I cannot remember ever being treated as a nerd or geek, so my answer to your question is no. I am sorry if this does not provide you with the information you seek. Perhaps you'd like to drop this line of inquiry, or perhaps you would like to rephrase your question. I would be happy to help alleviate your curiosity in any way that I find myself able.

Actually I don't want to drop this line of inquiry as such, but it sounds like you don't understand my line of question: I don't actually care what your exact IQ is, I'm asking for your feedback and vantage point. Unfortunately, as is often the case for me, I probably came off sounding brash and hostile (versus challenging in a good way) which wasn't what I intended: I actually also meant my general response to you as a compliment, but in hindsight I think I came off as another asshole on the board.

My apologies for offending.

With that in mind, I'll cease and desist and promise not to bug you again.