Stalker Anyone?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
And everyone gave you a hard time for your Chuck Norris obsession. Now it's time to prove them wrong!
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
Only if it's an eye shot first to blind him thus rendering him helpless to Spladle's Chuck Norris impersonation.
To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer, Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
horribleperson said:
i have a number of stalkers they are all 12-16yo girls who live in my neighborhood.

I hear that. My boyfriend's little sister tries to hug me and generally touch me more than my b/f and g/f together. Plus she calls me "Thor" and, when no one else is around us, has asked me how my hammer is doing. One time she showed up in the pool house shower, at the same time as me. Since I thought every one else had gone to the house, I was showering naked. I quickly turned around and YELLED at her, "GO AWAY!"

I've caught the neighbor two daughters watching me work in the yard; when they see me look right at them, they run away giggling.

But I don't worry too much about that.

The only time I've worried is when I got a letter that started with:
You don't need to worry. I'm not some nut job. I bought your address from a license-plate website lookup company.
The Ohio DMV used to earn extra cash that way. In all, there were three letters from this person. The letters, amongst other things, told me not to wear a particular sweeter because it doesn't match my winter complexion, a friend I was at the art museum with wasn't tall enough for me or she should wear high-heels when around me, that I looked better with long hair but the short hair was sexy in a military sort of way, my "masculinity" was too "prominently visible" in the jeans with the hole in the "other knee" and i looked like a slut in them. (My old laundry day jeans had a small hole in the right knee, as opposed to the left leg that I hang down when commando, which was why I was doing laundry, no more underwear.)
The third letter had a self-addressed return envelope with it and expressed "great dismay" about my not having "sought contact at our encounters." That was when I called a friend at the DA office, she took care of everything for me and I never got another letter again. Plus a police officer friend of mine volunteered to spend a few extra nights a week at my place, I wouldn't have objected to that anyway.