stalkers.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
been there, done that, creepy and immature. slightly (or severely) psychotic and lonely. completely cowardly.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it's been ongoing since 2005. I still have a non-contact order in force against her. She is going to trial for harassment and malicous mischief in January 2010.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it's been ongoing since 2005. I still have a non-contact order in force against her. She is going to trial for harassment and malicous mischief in January 2010.

wow. it's a shame you have to go through something like that for five years.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the final throws of one now.(I hope) I have had to disconnect my phone and get a new number, get a new cell phone. I am constantly looking over my shoulder, it's creepy. I think it's a combination of someone having unfortunate life circumstances and the inability to fit into and conform to societal norms.

Last edited:

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. it's a shame you have to go through something like that for five years.

Yes, supposedly she's bipolar, and this mostly happens when she is one of her lows; she refuses treament or to stay on her meds. Police wouldn't do anything for almost three years (it was a big joke to them) until I caught her on video hanging aroud outside my apartment building. Hopefully now it will be over.