Stamina help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by indianajones7895, Feb 11, 2010.

1. indianajones7895

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys. I have a question. Whenever my girlfriend and I have sex, she tends to orgasm very quickly. We always do foreplay to get us both relaxed and in the mood. I usually will do full-body caressing and work my way down to her clit, and rub it a little. She's very clitoral, so this makes her go wild. However, once we get to penetration, she tends to cum very quickly, like within a few minutes. I know she wants to last a bit longer so we can do more things during sex. She says that the reason she cums so fast is because between me rubbing her clit during foreplay, and the size of my cock (8 inches long, 6 inches in girth) she can't help it. This would be fine and more of a confidence booster if it weren't for the fact that she doesn't like to have multiple orgasms, as she says that her pussy hurts too much after one orgasm to keep going at all. We've tried, and it always ends up with her yelling in pain and telling me to stop. What can I do to help her last longer or be able to keep going after an orgasm?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I once had a mistress who was a little like this: she got sensitive after coming and my girth (6") pulling on her inner labia used to make her feel uncomfortable. Fortunately for me I helped her come through oral sex alone, and she never came during intercourse, so once her sensitivity had abated she was fine.

The only thing I can suggest is NOT to get your girlfriend so aroused before penetration, and try positions which are less likely to stimulate her if she does come. I know with my mistress, it was worse when she was on top but alright when I was on top. Experiment with some different things and see how it goes.

3. ooloi

ooloi New Member

There are a variety of techniques you can use that you can research. One of them involves not moving.

Short version:
    Achieve penetration to the point where you are both comfortable (Since she has the issue, her on top is more likely to work), and then just don't move in/out. You can practice pulsing your cock, she can practice her similar kegel movements, but no in/out. It feels great, and eventually will drive you both crazy.

You can try stimulating her clit (or have her do it) while doing this.
    Do one minute of no moving, then one minute of tiny less than half an inch movements.
    Vary as needed. .. .

Other thoughts:

Use lube to cut down on friction while thrusting. Reapply as necessary. Take a break between sessions of intercourse. Let her work on you awhile until she recovers, then start again.

Don't let her orgasm while having intercourse. Stop/pause before she does, do something else a bit, then rinse and repeat.

Does she not like multiple orgasms from clitoral stimulation either?

Swapping to anal intercourse after vaginal.

Interspersing more cock sucking around all these activities to draw things out.

Have 3 quick sessions a day rather than one long session at one time. If she's that quick to orgasm, you can start when you wake up in the morning, do another before dinner in the evening, and one more when you hit the bed at night.

Good luck!

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take it very slowly and use an overabundance of lube. My wife takes about 15 minutes to fully stretch out before we can commence with the hard fucking. By then she'd be on her 4th of 5th orgasm.

I, on the other hand almost always need the hard fucking to cum. So it's in both our best interest to keep it as pain free for as long as possible. Give her a few orgasms orally, play with her introitus with your cock, don't just shove it in. Tease it a bit, stick it partially in and remove it and swirl it around her opening and her clit. Make her hungry for it.

5. psguy64

Gold Member

RawDog - excellent
    "I, on the other hand almost always need the hard fucking to cum. So it's in both our best interest to keep it as pain free for as long as possible. Give her a few orgasms orally, play with her introitus with your cock, don't just shove it in. Tease it a bit, stick it partially in and remove it and swirl it around her opening and her clit. Make her hungry for it."

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, psguy64. I feel like I'm cheating myself sometimes when I give pointers like these that took me several relationships (and several years) to get right.

7. psguy64

Gold Member

RawDog - it's sharing. Thanks for sharing.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok, ok, you're welcome. I guess I don't have to feel threatened really. I'm not exactly teaching you how to kick my ass.

9. indianajones7895

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. She does not do anal ever, and she doesn't like to give oral much, even though I give it to her, so usually foreplay leads to penetration. But I like the idea of giving her oral orgasms first and slowing penetration down. Thanks guys!

Draft saved Draft deleted