stamina techniques

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bob242, Jun 28, 2009.

1. bob242

bob242 New Member

hey all. im a fit 20yo with a 7incher. i recently started banging this amazingly hot asain. the problem is she has such a tight pussy and rides so well that it makes me cum in like 30 seconds so we always have to slow down. im wondering if anyone had some suggestions to help increase stamina? ive tried kagels but when i contract my pc muscle it just forces more blood to my penis and i get even more sensitive.

any suggestions?

2. D_Eltryngjeme Hardwoode

From experience, longer foreplay working your fingers into her pussy and opening her up will give you a ride that will last longer and give you a great F. It you can make her cum a few times by hand it will loosen her up and shouldn't stop her coming again and again. If she's a gusher, even better. Hope it works, let me know.

3. drdna

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I had this issue with a previous girlfriend, I did a lot of dry edging. That worked great.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are quite a few techniques and the simplest one is to keep your eyes open. Kegels always work for me, but you have to squeeze really hard and hold it as long as you can. To do them properly you need to exercise the PC muscle every day.

Tantric sex is partly about sexual energy re-circulation. As you get aroused you imagine the sexual energy being drawn from your genitals, up through your spine and away. When kissing during sex, you pass this energy to your partner. This one is probably easier said than done, and knowing meditation also helps getting into the zone to make it work.

I know your problem as I have a 6" girth and I've had sex with some Asian girls who were amazingly tight. The most recent I was on top and no matter how hard I tried I immediately went into borderline coming. I knelt between her legs and fucked her really, really slowly, which was a position that massaged her g-spot. After a while she forgot about the slow thrusting and started to head towards her own orgasm instead. When she came I came, but we'd been at it for a good while before that happened.

5. xsam13

xsam13 New Member

Albums:
    i have the same problem, having 6'" girth. Most women are inceredibly tight at first. Most of my one night stands have been quick once I get rock hard.

I was always dealing with 2 issues:

1. The condoms are tight as hell. But this is funny, as I am not Long at 6.5, but when I pull out the Magnum XL .. the girl gets it right away when they see how hard those are to put on. This in itself makes an erection difficult to keep and maintain.

2. Its frikin tight. I come fast ..

now after having sex with a woman when i am in a relationship its different. They get SUPER WET after the 2nd or 3rd time we have sex .. likes something in there body triggers. Its still TAight, but very wet .. move on 6 months later, .. they do lose most of the tightness, and things normalize.

this has been my expirience .. it kind of sucks.

6. likeitlg

likeitlg New Member

Are you able to go for a second round after you've cum? I usually jerk off before going out it helps me last a bit longer when we get down to it.

7. ninerr

ninerr New Member

Practice edging quite a bit, and combine that with a lot of fingering to open her up a bit -- the combination should do the trick.

8. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

Masturbate like 15 minutes before you bang her, then you'll last longer.

9. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Imagine your a machine that has to make her cum three times before you can blow!

Get the job done!!!!!! Or you could jerk off on the bathroom beforehand - OR let her jerk you off... "OR" let her suck you until you blow, get you hard again and pound away!

10. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well this dude on youtube named Darness sugguests develope upper body strength. His theroy is that cardio and heart strength will help out alot in the develope a stronger and bigger dick. I think he recommended Judo pushups here's what it looks like ( YouTube - KENPO JUDO PUSHUPS)

Darness web site page on youtube is

http://www.youtube.com/user/darness1234?blend=1&ob=4

Maybe someone need to tell him about this site!

Draft saved Draft deleted