Stamina?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Xin, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Xin

Xin New Member

Ok, right. As I've said before, I've only had one sexual partner, but she always seemed surprised (and more than once commented) on how long I could keep an erection for; long, long after I'd cum (at least once - and whether I had withdrawn or not), and through extended time periods in general. In fact, pretty much as long as I wanted to keep it.
    Now seriously, even more so than with my size, I had, until she started to comment, always thought that this was just normal. After finishing in bed once, I asked her about this and she told me I had a much greater sexual stamina than anyone else she'd ever been with.

So my question is this, had she just been unlucky and I'm probably nothing special in this respect, or do I really have such 'great stamina'? And, if it is me, is that JUST me, or is it common amongst all of the well-endowed?

2. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Xin, you don't say how old you are. Stamina has to do with age and general health and nothing to do with size. And even then it's not a reliable indicator.

There's an extreme variation in how long guys can last up to and after cumming. Additionally, some are "one-shot wonders" while others can go for multiple rounds.

3. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

The only relationship of stamina to size is that they both cover the full gammit. Back in college, I used to think I was ejaculating prematurely if I came in under half an hour, and was really worried about it. Nowdays, I can go for up to two hours (if my girlfriend is willing), and still have a semi for another hour afterwards.

Take care

Ceg

4. Xin

Xin New Member

17, and not too healthy I might add. But yeh, that's generally what I figured, just wasn't sure. Thanks for the answer anyway. :)

5. jonb

Gold Member

It's an indicator of health more than anything. What's your BP? It also indicates that you are 17.

6. Xin

Xin New Member

No idea what my bp is actually, I should probably find out. I'd guess it's not the greatest though. Will let you know.

Draft saved Draft deleted