Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a problem, i know it is not physical i explode as soon as i hear any dirty language from my gf

I know what you mean. When my girl twists, it's okay. When my girl moans, it's okay. When my girl screams, it's okay. When my girl says "your cock is so hard" or "I'm cumming", that's it, I lose control and cum. Who would've thought words can affect us that much, eh?

Now, to answer the OP's question: I think you can last longer as you have more and more sex. I don't think there is a guarantee that you would constantly be able to last longer with each and every session you have. There'll be times you can last longer and other times that you explode pretty quickly. It just depends on how horny you are, how long it's been since you last had sex, etc. But generally speaking you learn to control yourself better (somewhat) over time. The more sex you have the more you learn about your trigger points and how to prolong your session. I don't think there's a way to simply flick a switch in your head and be able to thrust away like mad for two hours and not cum but you learn to switch position, take your mind off the sex for a bit (some people count, others think of bad experiences), or simply slow down and focus more on kissing, fondling your partner, etc. In essence you get to know yourself better and therefore are in better control.

Reactions: lil peachie

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Who would've thought words can affect us that much, eh?

I say things now and then that make him totally lose his control. I'll say something and he's like "Oh fuck", lol.
Mwahahahaha, even though it means sex is over (for a bit) it's satisfying to know I can break his control with just a few words ;)

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say things now and then that make him totally lose his control. I'll say something and he's like "Oh fuck", lol.
Mwahahahaha, even though it means sex is over (for a bit) it's satisfying to know I can break his control with just a few words ;)

You have no idea how immensely arousing those simple words can be. ;)

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I notice the same feeling my gf had after she discovered that weak point

Thanks for all the responses. I wasn't intending for this to be a way to help me not bust in under a minute or anything. I was just wondering if people actually went from a two pump chump to being able to stroke for extended periods of time? I've learned when I get close to that point to switch up pace and position. I was just hoping I could learn to get in a position and maintain it for as long as I choose to.

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had guys that didn't last 10 seconds, and ones that lasted 5-6 hours or longer.
I'm pretty sure it's a skill just like any other, and you can practice and get better at it.

If its any help, the guys that can last a really long time switch positions a lot, go really slow now and then, and sometimes even totally stop for a minute. The change in rhythm is really nice, and if you're going to fuck me for hours it helps to keep things interesting :p

I enjoy a good hard pounding but not when it's just like a monotonous nonstop jackhammer :rolleyes:
SO TRUE!!!

avg1000

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think a lot depends on how tight the hole your going in is , If you have a thick cock your gonna feel it a lot more then the guy with a thinner one Jerking off with a tight grip goes a lot faster then jerking off with a light grip and some guys are just unlucky and don't get those sensations as much as others do Guaranteed that if you spray on delay gel or cream or any type of numbing ( oragel ) you will last longer So it may not be as physiological as some would like us to belv

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't say if your stamina could improve, but I would tend to think so... For me, a quickie is 20 to 30 mins... Always has been.
Most of the time, I usually cum when I'm simply too physically exhausted to keep going. Generally anywhere from 30 mins to an hour is normal.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had guys that didn't last 10 seconds, and ones that lasted 5-6 hours or longer.
I'm pretty sure it's a skill just like any other, and you can practice and get better at it.

If its any help, the guys that can last a really long time switch positions a lot, go really slow now and then, and sometimes even totally stop for a minute. The change in rhythm is really nice, and if you're going to fuck me for hours it helps to keep things interesting :p

I enjoy a good hard pounding but not when it's just like a monotonous nonstop jackhammer :rolleyes:

I'd give exactly the same advice!!

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I tend to have the complete opposite effect. I have a very hard time cumming from intercourse although good oral can get it done. It is even worse if I wear a condom where all sensation is muted. I can go an hour or more but she will usually be raw by then or my knees will give out. it is hell getting old.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been overweight. Since I've been having sex since I was 18 I've never been able to last more than a few minutes. However. In my late 30s I lost 130 lbs and walked 6-9mi a day. My wife at the time had distanced ourselves from each other and didn't have sex much. I got a divorce and started dating. I found that I was able to last as long as I wanted most of the time.at least 20-30min. Much longer than my girlfriend could stand.

That said. I've now unfortantirlt gained a lot of weight back and I'm back to the same issues. So heath is a BIG issue.

xljames91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been overweight. Since I've been having sex since I was 18 I've never been able to last more than a few minutes. However. In my late 30s I lost 130 lbs and walked 6-9mi a day. My wife at the time had distanced ourselves from each other and didn't have sex much. I got a divorce and started dating. I found that I was able to last as long as I wanted most of the time.at least 20-30min. Much longer than my girlfriend could stand.

That said. I've now unfortantirlt gained a lot of weight back and I'm back to the same issues. So heath is a BIG issue.
Lose the weight again, dummy!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can a man really improve his stamina? I know people talk about jelqing and things like that but they always say it's to help you learn the sensations and when you're getting close to the point of no return, then you can switch up speed/position/etc so you can keep going. But I've seen videos of guys lubing up and just going to town and lasting 5+ min. If I were to do that I would bust in a minute or two. Is that something I can actually work up to? Can some guys really go as long as they want and just decide when they want to cum?

I have learned over the years to control my cumming. I have learned to slow down a little when I feel like i',m getting close to cumming to soon. I have learned to slow down and think about something else and that helps slow my cumming to soon. I have learned to handle it better and better over the years. I know this is going to sound hard to believe but it is true. My wife and I have fucked for two hours before we came. Of course, we would slow down at times and use different positions that aren't as strenuous as others . The feeling is so good we just learned to handle it and slow things down and draw our love making out longer and longer. I think it is definitely something that is learned and that you have to work at to be successful at drawing it out. Do we do this everytime we fuck. Hell no! Sometimes I want to cum so bad in twenty minutes I can't stand it any more and I shoot my wifes pussy full of my white hot thick cum. Some times we are so horny we just want to fuck so bad and not put off cumming. Other times it is very good and we can draw out our love making into a nice long good raw fuck that last an hour or hour and fifteen minutes. When guys cum in five to ten minutes think nothing of it. Don't put any pressure on yourself. Drawing your love making out is something that takes time and patients and in time you will see results. If you don't want to cum yet just slow down and put your mind on something else for a few minutes and that will prolong cumming. Then continue to fuck normal. Relax and enjoy each other bodies. Also, something we have also found helpful is to fuck everyday for a few days and that is another way to learn to draw out cumming naturally. By fucking everyday your penis is not as sensitive to pussy as it would be if you waited 3 or 4 days in between fucks. Relax and enjoy the most wonderful gift God gave to mankind.

ykwtvi23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 22D rock has it right. Practice, change positions, vary the speed and techniques . My record , two years ago, with just one person is a total of four hours fucking in a six hours session before exploding at the end. Another tip is to pinch the root of your penis when you feel the orgasm rising and hold tight until it subsides. I used to use this in my youth. Now at 75 it does take longer to reach orgasm and ejaculation anyway but is it still bloody good when it cums.
You went 4 hrs in round 1??!!!