Stan Brock of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

silverko50

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not sure about others but I was glued to the television set for Wild Kingdom and it wasnt just the animals! Most people seem to remember Jim Fowler but Stan Brock was a major part of it as well. Also Stan WAS BUILT! Muscles galore and the other thing that I noticed looking at old youtube clips is that the man wore no underwear and was hung for days. Here is a youtube clip and watch as he finishes feeding the elephant and walks away.
YouTube - M'Bogo Safari

You can see dick everywhere.
Also as he dismounts the horse you can see something bulging in his slacks!

He is mature today and a hero in his 70's providing free medical care to underprivledged people. He still goes commando though and you can see that heavy equipment is still ready to go. I wanted for years to see him shirtless and finally did on two B-movies. Galyon and Escape to Angola. I sometimes shove a dildo up my ass and stroke my heavy 8.5 uncut while watching in those movies.

Attachments

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hadn't thought about Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom for years. Now I better understand why I had to watch it. Thanks! In a similar vein Capt. Kirk from Star Trek sometimes showed a pretty amazing bulge. haha. Maybe I can find some examples.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Also Stan WAS BUILT! Muscles galore and the other thing that I noticed looking at old youtube clips is that the man wore no underwear and was hung for days.

You can see dick everywhere.

Also as he dismounts the horse you can see something bulging in his slacks!

I sometimes shove a dildo up my ass and stroke my heavy 8.5 uncut while watching in those movies.
I am 99.9 percent top but would bottom for this in a heartbeat

LOL... and you are 90% str8?
LOL.