Stance of Men with huge cocks

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend seems to think men with huge units stand with their legs apart more so than men who are average sized. Anyone have any thoughts on the subject? I think I need to do a field study... hehehehe... ;)

It would be normal to do so. It is really annoying to squeeze your balls...I remember when I took a flight to Paris, I was squeezing my balls during the whole 7 hours because I didn't have enough room. And my balls are not that big!

when Im hard its not between my legs and then when its not I dont need to, Im a grower haha

I would imagine dudes with bigger dicks would have to stand with a "wider stance" for the simple reason that what's between their legs is so big and would create more space.

I probably do. But I dont really pay how I stand much attention. I guess I will have to. But I generally wear boxer briefs so it keeps everything to the front instead of between my legs hanging.

I do know that when I sit I sit with my legs really wide.

Most guys with a nice cock have an arrogant stance. They know they have it and show it. No harm in that!

Most guys with a nice cock have an arrogant stance. They know they have it and show it. No harm in that!

But for me, I pay more attention to keeping my legs wide when walking so there's a feeling of a lot of space even in addition to the basket. It's arrogant, but more important is it's comfortable to have it feel spacious there, since that's the main part of my body that has the most sensaton and directs the positioning of everything else. When I'm just standing sometimes too, but not always. When sitting, my balls mostly pinch a little, but not too bad. I like for my asshole to feel open when I walk too.

Interesting question.

I think I stand like most guys; sometimes legs more apart and sometimes not. So long as my stuff is not positioned right between my legs i sense no need to widen my stance. Although I can see where really large balls may make a difference, but agian it depends on the underwear too.

In general, I would not count on an open stance as any indication of cock size.

Jack

I dont think thats true. I used to try to get my friend to quit crossing his legs like a girl (thigh over thigh). I didnt want to tell him it was because I thought only girls should cross their legs like that, so I told him it made it seem like he had nothing going on between his legs.

As it turns out, he had a lot going on between his legs. I think he just liked keeping things warm and . . .close.

I know when walking nude I do...I tend to me nude at home most of the time...also noticed that years ago when going up and down stairs, due to the 'swing' factor...

Also notice big men have a 'tug' when sitting in shorts not to sit on everything...

I think it all depends on how your hangin'. there are time when I am quite flaccid and hanging, generally I am a grower, not a shower. when I wear underwear my large balls seem to get pushed to the front of my body, which creates a nice ball bulge as long as it's not super cold outside. my cock "at rest" is just 2-3 inches long, unless i get turned on. last saturday night, i was in a bar, ran into a couple i had not seen for awhile. i was standing and they were sitting, she on the one side of her hubby and me on the other side of him. after about 20 minutes, I noticed her eyes went to my crotch, just a quick flicker. then when her hubby was telling me a joke and looking at me, she glanced a little longer. my balls were full and heavy that night,packed in my 501's. she glanced again, but hubby turned his head so she had to look up. as he finished the joke he got up to use the can, and I knew she would look again, so I got a nice "chub" on. I got distracted, looking the other way, and when I looked back, her eyes were darting between my crotch and my eyes. she smiled, said, "very nice" as she stared at my package. my buddy got laid that night. I can guarantee you that. he owes me, my bulge got him laid.

My friend seems to think men with huge units stand with their legs apart more so than men who are average sized. Anyone have any thoughts on the subject? I think I need to do a field study... hehehehe... ;)
I do not think there is any correlation. Having a wide stance or being bow-legged likely has nothing to do with cock and ball size.

I would imagine dudes with bigger dicks would have to stand with a "wider stance" for the simple reason that what's between their legs is so big and would create more space.

I probably do. But I dont really pay how I stand much attention. I guess I will have to. But I generally wear boxer briefs so it keeps everything to the front instead of between my legs hanging.

I do know that when I sit I sit with my legs really wide.

I don't find this to be the case at all. I hang 4.5 x 4.5 soft and have balls that measure about 8" around the sack. I don't find that I have to stand with a wider stance or spread my legs any wider than the next guy. Neither do I find it uncomfortable when I need to sit with my legs closer together.

In general, I would not count on an open stance as any indication of cock size.

Jack

I am totally with you here. There are so many other variables that come into play: ass size, thigh size, overall body build, etc.

I dont think thats true. I used to try to get my friend to quit crossing his legs like a girl (thigh over thigh). I didnt want to tell him it was because I thought only girls should cross their legs like that, so I told him it made it seem like he had nothing going on between his legs.

As it turns out, he had a lot going on between his legs. I think he just liked keeping things warm and . . .close.

I cross my legs 'like a girl' when I want to turn off all sex thoughts and need to concentrate on something else, but I pull everything up so I have it in my lap, as it were. It's a way or relaxing for some of us, but I don't usually want to cross my legs like that, except like right now, with my keyboard on my knees.

My cock's out front, not between my legs... so my stance is not affected... besides, my balls are kinda small, high and tight.....

I would think ball size may affect stance/gait, and not cock size...

I think i agree although i find it difficult to sit with my legs crossed if commando or (on rare occasions) in boxers.