Stand and Deliver

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have her stand facing away from you, lift one leg up so her foot is on a table or desk. Then you fuck her from behind. Easy to balance and VERY HOT!
---------------------------
11 1/2 x 7 1/2

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current GF want's us to copycat a move she saw in a mag;
Fucking standing up with her arms hanging off of a tree, or this being winter, something comparable. But I'm worried about the unnecessary strain on her arms. t tell the truth, she got into straight standing up when I picked her up one time and began fucking her while we walked.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holiday said:
My girlfriend and I are trying out new positions or practicing positions that would work in a pinch. I need some advice on having sex with both partners standing up or one standing up with her mounted(best word i have) and legs wrapped around my waist. so far we have bending my penis the wrong way, her falling off, and my personal favorite stuck in a bathroom stall

Stuck in a bathroom stall, oh how I can relate. I was fucking an ex in a shower (let me add im 6'5 and she is 5'4), and fyi, those things can get rather slippery, and the next thing I know Im falling out, taking the shower curtain and rod with me. We had a good laugh and I got a gnarly bruise on my hip. So be forewarned.

I've gotten good response from picking girls up and fucking them against a wall. Deffinately not for "making love" but it's great when you want a killer fuck. Also, a ladder that she could step up on, grab the top and lean back works great, too.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holiday, all of the above is good advice. You didn't say what heights you and your girfriend are, or weights, or long-legged or short legged, so you'll have to take Pecker's advice and practice, practice, practice.

As for the shower, although I may start standing up with her bent over, I've always moved to a doggie-style position to avoid a slip-n-slide accident. :cool:

Stairwells also work for adjusting any height difference, just be carefull there too! :D

LapDog :p

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
c.dub said:
Stuck in a bathroom stall, oh how I can relate. I was fucking an ex in a shower (let me add im 6'5 and she is 5'4), and fyi, those things can get rather slippery, and the next thing I know Im falling out, taking the shower curtain and rod with me. We had a good laugh and I got a gnarly bruise on my hip. So be forewarned.

I've gotten good response from picking girls up and fucking them against a wall. Deffinately not for "making love" but it's great when you want a killer fuck. Also, a ladder that she could step up on, grab the top and lean back works great, too.

Okay, that ladder idea was HOT! Rear entry standing up is one of my favorites, easier to adjust for height differences too.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an old pro of the standing positions (facing, facing away, holding, supported or whatever) I guess my two cents are actually worth something, here. I got into this position about the first time I tried it, then we did it in a way that I was in a half-assed chin-up, clinging to the upper end of a door frame, my hips tilted a bit to make entry easier for him. Was a bit tiring and nothing to pull a whole fuck that way (unless it's a quickie), but very satisfying. Only later I got to love the ape fuck (I call it that way too, because I hang from a man's neck like a monkey then).

The Problem is that the angle of penis and vagina are a bit tricky in this position, so she should try to make it easier for you by flexing her hips. That way, it should be easier for you to slip into her - you have to try and experiment to find your angle.

When you succeed, it's the greatest of all positions. Brings out the best in the man and in me too. Have fun - experiment and find your way, it's worth it!

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorite posistion is standing up, but my partner usually needs a step-stool of some sort.

I forgot to tell you that I have a dwarf festish, haha. Just kidding......or am I?

Seriously though, I like being on top with a woman's legs wrapped around me. Something about that posistion is fantastic for me, gee, I wonder what it could be?

Honestly, I can't stand having sex in the shower. I usually get really cold, and for whatever reason, the two girls I've actually tried that with got really uncomfortable as well. One of the complained about almost being "dried out" which was funny to me since we were in a shower, but whatever. Plus I'm always worried that the soap is going to fall on the floor and I'm going to slip on it. There's gotta be a technical term for such a phobia, if not I'm going to send it to a medical board under the title "fear of slipping on soap when having sex in the shower",hahaha.

I'm not an expert with the whole names of posistions thing, but I enjoy it when a girl is sitting on top of me, but facing away from me. Something about seeing her hips work from behing really does it for me visually.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like fucking someone when they are hanging on me. Legs around me, her arms over my shoulders, and my arms around her back. Although, I still like them to be on their back, legs back, ankles behind my neck, ass off the floor, me above, in push-up position deep piston the hole (that last part isn’t possible with everyone).

When carrying some one, angel is important, as is SECURE HOLD. If she slips it can be quite painful, for both of you (it's also painful if she is a he and he slips). In erotic fiction, people write stupid stuff like, II impaled her with my spear... blah blah blah." But in real life that is a bad thing and that is what happens if some one slips in a position where their feet are off the ground and you have to hold each other. If you've got some one in a position like that and you are 'taking' them from the couch to the bed, make sure you don't drip over the clothes, you tour off of each other, before you started fucking.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IanTheTall said:
I like fucking someone when they are hanging on me. Legs around me, her arms over my shoulders, and my arms around her back. Although, I still like them to be on their back, legs back, ankles behind my neck, ass off the floor, me above, in push-up position deep piston the hole (that last part isn’t possible with everyone).

When carrying some one, angel is important, as is SECURE HOLD. If she slips it can be quite painful, for both of you (it's also painful if she is a he and he slips). In erotic fiction, people write stupid stuff like, II impaled her with my spear... blah blah blah." But in real life that is a bad thing and that is what happens if some one slips in a position where their feet are off the ground and you have to hold each other. If you've got some one in a position like that and you are 'taking' them from the couch to the bed, make sure you don't drip over the clothes, you tour off of each other, before you started fucking.

Amen - Fucking freely standing requires some safety, especially if you fuck someone who's not an elf (I'm 150 pounds, to compare), and since I don't wanna have sex wearing hikers' gear (tho that might be an interesting new fetish!), I mostly have sex with a wall behind me, or if standing freely, I make him arch his back some, so the fucking is more vertical.

Hm, standing sex can be quite a hike for civil engineers.

LordFark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it much easier to get the perfect standing position if we start off sitting in a chair then when everything's situated i stand up and then the party starts. You just have to have legs strong enough to not only support your combined weights but lift the two of you from a sitting position.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KidBrown said:
My favorite posistion is standing up, but my partner usually needs a step-stool of some sort.

I forgot to tell you that I have a dwarf festish, haha. Just kidding......or am I?

Seriously though, I like being on top with a woman's legs wrapped around me. Something about that posistion is fantastic for me, gee, I wonder what it could be?

Honestly, I can't stand having sex in the shower. I usually get really cold, and for whatever reason, the two girls I've actually tried that with got really uncomfortable as well. One of the complained about almost being "dried out" which was funny to me since we were in a shower, but whatever. Plus I'm always worried that the soap is going to fall on the floor and I'm going to slip on it. There's gotta be a technical term for such a phobia, if not I'm going to send it to a medical board under the title "fear of slipping on soap when having sex in the shower",hahaha.

I'm not an expert with the whole names of posistions thing, but I enjoy it when a girl is sitting on top of me, but facing away from me. Something about seeing her hips work from behing really does it for me visually.
Do you do stand-up?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Standing positions aren't for weak guys! But there's a remedy - have fun having sex, and improve your fitness as you go along, a combined stand-up (man) and chin-up (woman)! Just have your woman hold on to something, like the doorframe, or if you have a clothes rack as I do - made for hot sex!

And as far as the motion of the female hip goes - I can do a mean hip toss, meaning I can flick them back and fore really fast. Sometimes I have a guy sit, and I squat over his hips, stick it in and will bring him off like that. The first guy I did this with said that it looks white-hot, and that he'd pay a million to be able to watch me from all angles. Guys... ;-)