Standard Time Returns November 1

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No clock changing in HI and I think AZ! My holiday shopping is done, the cards are finished and stamped and waiting to be mailed the day after Thanksgiving. Don't hate me I knew I was going to be busy and I started multi tasking a few months ago.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No clock changing in HI and I think AZ! My holiday shopping is done, the cards are finished and stamped and waiting to be mailed the day after Thanksgiving. Don't hate me I knew I was going to be busy and I started multi tasking a few months ago.

Do you have your tree up yet?

I hate the time change. You are correct about AZ.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We changed our clocks this morning.

My VCR changed it's clock by itself. I guess this was our old day to switch the clocks and it was changed to a later date. I had to change the clock manually and turn of the DST feature.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My holiday shopping is done, the cards are finished and stamped and waiting to be mailed the day after Thanksgiving. Don't hate me I knew I was going to be busy and I started multi tasking a few months ago.

You're insane. [Although most of my shopping is done as well; I do it through out the year] :rolleyes:

Loved the attachment, Rico. What else is there to do? Why do they even have Standard Time?!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same here, and it's all dark and horrible in the evening now. :mad:

Yeah that sucks. The only benefit for me is that in Florida, since we are closer to the Equator than the Northeast, where I grew up, we get almost an extra hour of sunlight in the winter.

Yeah that sucks. The only benefit for me is that in Florida, since we are closer to the Equator than the Northeast, where I grew up, we get almost an extra hour of sunlight in the winter.

Heheh, that sounds cool! :smile: