Standard Time

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good morning LPSG members from the Mile High City. I am interested in how people use the extra hour we got last night. Did you sleep, party or etc?

I am a cargo handler for Fed Ex and get up at 4AM most mornings so I slept. Also did lots of yard work yesterday, as we are have one of the most beautiful Falls on records. Thanks, and have a great day.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, Keltic, I was talking to some friends in Denver yesterday and you guys had a really great day yesterday!

Here in NE Ohio, we had an extra hour of snow on the ground, and I got the usual amount of sleep, but spent my extra hour edging my way to a body-rocking orgasm where I spewed cum all over, and then had to carefully clean it off the couch I was lying on (sorta like this pic here).

PS -- my buddy GHB, above, is right ... take this chance to check your alarm batteries.

Last edited:

keltic0409

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Keltic, I was talking to some friends in Denver yesterday and you guys had a really great day yesterday!

Here in NE Ohio, we had an extra hour of snow on the ground, and I got the usual amount of sleep, but spent my extra hour edging my way to a body-rocking orgasm where I spewed cum all over, and then had to carefully clean it off the couch I was lying on (sorta like this pic here).

PS -- my buddy GHB, above, is right ... take this chance to check your alarm batteries.

That is a great way to spent the extra hour!!!:wink:

And yes we had a beautiful day yesterday

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My opinion of DLST, simply put, AHHHHHHHHHHH! I hate it, stupid stupid stupid. It seems every year I go messing with my battery operated clocks several of them stop running and I have to change the batteries, this could be just a coincedence.

But yes use it to remind you to change batteries in your smoke/monoxide detectors, and maybe all your cordless dildos/vibrators. I used it to wack off an additional hour, my usual Sunday event I do religiously. It

It doesn't apply here in Puerto Rico,so same as usual.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used my "extra" hour in an unsuccessful attempt to get back to a decent sleep routine.

Returning to standard time is like getting a deposit back: you may feel as if you're gaining something, but in fact you're just getting back something that you gave up previously. The difference is that deposits are necessary for some transactions, while daylight saving time is just a stupid fucking nuisance. Far from benefiting farmers, it is a burden on them, causing illness, for instance, among cows when their milking schedules are shifted. The rationale for daylight saving time at present seems to be that it reduces the consumption of electricity, but this has never been shown to be the case.