Standing at the urinal do you show off or hug

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by AlextheRedhead, Feb 7, 2010.

1. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you are taking a leak do you stand back a few inches and show or do you hug the urinal so no one can see your cock?

I don't want to touch the sides and so I stand back a few inches and if I get a few looks that's OK with me.

Some guys cant pee if they are in a room with other guys so I can understand that but if you got it do you flaunt it?

2. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

Only if you want to potentially wind up like Larry Craig. You never know who that person is standing next to you. Could be an undercover cop. And besides, what the fuck is wrong with you that you can;t go piss in a public restroom and without having to use it as an opportunity to either flaunt your big cock to some guy probably, in your mind, half your size, or cruise. It's just nasty.

3. AlextheRedhead

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ouch! any one else?

4. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I stand back a little. Not so much for showing off, but to prevent splashing. I groses me out to feel splashes from a urinal against my penis. And splashes on the pants is just wrong. If someone wants to take a peek at me that is their business. I'm not going to complain (afterall I take a peek at times too). There's nothing wrong with just looking.

5. B_Hey22

B_Hey22 New Member

I get state fright jus whipping it out in a room full of guys I don't no why either. I get nervous of something. I always stand a couple of inches away from the urinal I don't want to touch it. Is it normal to look next to you and compare sizes? I have caught people looking at me

6. D_Barf Brooks

D_Barf Brooks Account Disabled

I used to hug the urinal or go in the corner. But lately I have been more relaxed. I am more secure in my sexuality, I don't "show off" but if someone wants a peek fine... I won't be gawking or anything myself. I am just comfortable.

Also, I was unaware of how big 8inches really is until I had several partners, and found this site. I am 5-6 flacid, that gives some confidence.

Also, a friend walked into a bathroom while I was pissing one time, all he said was, "Holy shit, your junk is huge!" he stared for a sec and left haha.

7. D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

I stand back to prevent splashing. I also give a lazer death glare to anyone I catch gawking. I agree with small5in.....just piss and leave.

8. mizzlopez

mizzlopez Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted