Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sadly instead of a turn on I get disgusted from touching people I don't know... if it's a cute girl, then it's just embarrassment for my attitude. And if it's a drunken homeless person (which I encounter often) then I refuse to go in or outside the bus because my nose will likely beg me for mercy.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting topic, Hornydude!

I have often thought about this situation. In fact, one of my hottest sexual fantasies deals with a crowded bus, train, or elevator where several hot and hunky men are standing close together and can hardly move. They begin to "accidentally" rub up against each other's crotches and can't help feeling each other's meat as they try to pass by.

Many stories are out there about men getting "groped" on a crowded subway or commuter train. It has happened to me! Very hot! :wink:

Reactions: big george

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm ok with it as long as I'm doing the rubbing. When I'm deep in thought and someone rubs against me (intentionally or no) it tends to irritate me.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like all things, it depends on the situation and people. I ride the train frequently to and from work and have gotten hard when standing in very close proximity to another guy and have seen (and felt) other guys do the same. It can be very hot when it's another masculine guy in a suit and tie. If it's someone with whom I'm not interested, I'll give them a nasty look and move aside a bit out of the way.

omg... I have so many stories to tell on this one!

I got hard using a crowded Underground as a guy directly opposite me i.e. touching crotches was hard. As we had a long ride (from the West End to Heathrow, for those familiar with London), we both took our cocks out and started wanking each other. It was so cool because we were both scared to death but the tube was so packed that nobody could see what was going on! Near the airport we exchanged numbers and although he texted me a couple of times we never met again.

On another occasion, I was sitting on the back of a bus and this guy came in and sat beside me. He was wearing short gym shorts and he had very nice, hairy legs. As the bus started to get full, I occasionaly rubbed my leg against his and noticed that he wasn't moving his or giving me any signs of disapproval. I then started rubbing my leg against his further and 'locking' it under his, at which point he started to grow a bulge but never looked at me or reciprocrated. As got near the bus station he held my head by the back of my neck and said "suck it". He pulled his cock out (not big, about 7'' may be but nicely uncut) and forced me down. I obliged without question, but when the bus stopped... omg... the driver was my neighbour! It was a guy called Ivan, who just shouted from the front of the bus "get off, (my name), I saw what you did and I just hope you cleaned it all off".
It was so embarassing but he never told anyone, I guess.

(sorry about the mispellings, guys, I'm really tired today!) - good excuse...

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
When I was a teenager and wore tight jeans in the 70s, my cock was just out there for the brushing-against. That's just the way we dressed at the time. And on subways and buses, you couldn't help but brush against people. And it would always give me a hardon. I don't have any juicy stories, but there were plenty of times that I'd be standing there with my boner pushing against the front of my pants, standing on a crowded bus, and some person seated where they just stared and stared and stared at it.

A

AM_092

Yes, I have gotten hard on trains/buses, but not because I was standing against someone... I just happened to being a dirty thought.

I've been on crowded trains and buses before, but not to the extent where I'm constantly touching someone.

I actually had a conversation with one of my female friends about the same thing. She knows that I perve on guys a lot, so she teases me by telling me that when I'm on a crowded train, I should 'pretend' my hand slipped..

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a rule I'm not a fan of strangers in a crowd, but a few year back I was on a very crowded subway car and the guy behind me got pushed so close his dick was pressed between my legs and I was somewhat repelled until he got hard and then I got excited. Well we were bumping and grinding on a downtown express train and he was cute. Wish I had gotten his name.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting topic, Hornydude!

I have often thought about this situation. In fact, one of my hottest sexual fantasies deals with a crowded bus, train, or elevator where several hot and hunky men are standing close together and can hardly move. They begin to "accidentally" rub up against each other's crotches and can't help feeling each other's meat as they try to pass by.

Many stories are out there about men getting "groped" on a crowded subway or commuter train. It has happened to me! Very hot! :wink:

Glad you like my topic.
Yeah, its one of my major fantasies.
Yeah, i love the thought of that.
I also love it when you get hunky, sweaty men in jogging pants with their meat clearly loose on their way back from the gym, when they get hard, its a full on tent, thats only happened 2 me twice, but god it sooooooooo great.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
omg... I have so many stories to tell on this one!

I got hard using a crowded Underground as a guy directly opposite me i.e. touching crotches was hard. As we had a long ride (from the West End to Heathrow, for those familiar with London), we both took our cocks out and started wanking each other. It was so cool because we were both scared to death but the tube was so packed that nobody could see what was going on! Near the airport we exchanged numbers and although he texted me a couple of times we never met again.

On another occasion, I was sitting on the back of a bus and this guy came in and sat beside me. He was wearing short gym shorts and he had very nice, hairy legs. As the bus started to get full, I occasionaly rubbed my leg against his and noticed that he wasn't moving his or giving me any signs of disapproval. I then started rubbing my leg against his further and 'locking' it under his, at which point he started to grow a bulge but never looked at me or reciprocrated. As got near the bus station he held my head by the back of my neck and said "suck it". He pulled his cock out (not big, about 7'' may be but nicely uncut) and forced me down. I obliged without question, but when the bus stopped... omg... the driver was my neighbour! It was a guy called Ivan, who just shouted from the front of the bus "get off, (my name), I saw what you did and I just hope you cleaned it all off".
It was so embarassing but he never told anyone, I guess.

(sorry about the mispellings, guys, I'm really tired today!) - good excuse...

Nice story, keep them coming, god i love that heathrow one ;)
I've had one fantasy come true on a visit to london so god knows how many u have had living their, yummy!
xxx

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
When I was a teenager and wore tight jeans in the 70s, my cock was just out there for the brushing-against. That's just the way we dressed at the time. And on subways and buses, you couldn't help but brush against people. And it would always give me a hardon. I don't have any juicy stories, but there were plenty of times that I'd be standing there with my boner pushing against the front of my pants, standing on a crowded bus, and some person seated where they just stared and stared and stared at it.

Yeah, u ever done it in sweats though?
In thin material like trousers, sweats or shorts my tent goes straight up and pokes the person in front of me ;)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I was on the Metro in Paris last year while on a work trip ( it's the only underground train in the world I can stand to use ), anyway, I suppose it must have been rushhour hometime for office workers because the train quickly filled up with lots of passengers and I gave my seat up for an old lady to stand near the doors. I was basically crammed in between three college students in sports kit and a couple of older professional guys one of whom was extremely hot, maybe late thirties, sandy hair, tanned and pretty tall. I got horny looking at one of the college guys and got a semi, I genuinely wasn't aware it was showing so I was lost in a reverie when completely out of the blue the hot professional guy's hand was suddenly in my crotch rubbing my dick while he continued to have a conversation with his friend who couldn't see what his friend's hand was up to because of the position we were standing in and the crush of people all around us.

I was sort of shocked and must have loooked startled, because he stopped, but I smiled and he must have seen me smiling out of the corner of his eye. His friend looked at me a bit oddly, because who was this stranger smilling apparently in the direction of his mate for no reason. So I went back to looking casual and a couple of minutes later I feel the guy's hand in my crotch again rubbing me hard as he carries on talking to his pal.

Anyway my stop came and went, and I stayed on the Metro for a few extra stations while this guy rubs my cock, every now and then stopping so he can act natural and maybe gesticulate while he's talking to his friend.

It didn't go any further than that, and I was kind of annoyed that I'd stayed on the Metro for so long after he got off the train ( shooting me a quick look of appreciation as he did so ) but it sort of validates my resolution never to use any other underground train than the Paris Metro LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: william1

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I was on the Metro in Paris last year while on a work trip ( it's the only underground train in the world I can stand to use ), anyway, I suppose it must have been rushhour hometime for office workers because the train quickly filled up with lots of passengers and I gave my seat up for an old lady to stand near the doors. I was basically crammed in between three college students in sports kit and a couple of older professional guys one of whom was extremely hot, maybe late thirties, sandy hair, tanned and pretty tall. I got horny looking at one of the college guys and got a semi, I genuinely wasn't aware it was showing so I was lost in a reverie when completely out of the blue the hot professional guy's hand was suddenly in my crotch rubbing my dick while he continued to have a conversation with his friend who couldn't see what his friend's hand was up to because of the position we were standing in and the crush of people all around us.

I was sort of shocked and must have loooked startled, because he stopped, but I smiled and he must have seen me smiling out of the corner of his eye. His friend looked at me a bit oddly, because who was this stranger smilling apparently in the direction of his mate for no reason. So I went back to looking casual and a couple of minutes later I feel the guy's hand in my crotch again rubbing me hard as he carries on talking to his pal.

Anyway my stop came and went, and I stayed on the Metro for a few extra stations while this guy rubs my cock, every now and then stopping so he can act natural and maybe gesticulate while he's talking to his friend.

It didn't go any further than that, and I was kind of annoyed that I'd stayed on the Metro for so long after he got off the train ( shooting me a quick look of appreciation as he did so ) but it sort of validates my resolution never to use any other underground train than the Paris Metro LOL

That story got me hard up until you said it didnt go further than that
come on, make up the rest, i'd love 2 hear it ;)
xx

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
I do have 2 say, stuff happens on trains in paris, on a trip of mine, it was late and i walked into a cabin where a guy was wanking into a handkerchief whilst looking at his ipod, even when i sat in the four seats parallel to him he didn't stop, he just covered his balls with his trousers and let the handkerchief try and cover the rod.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a rule I'm not a fan of strangers in a crowd, but a few year back I was on a very crowded subway car and the guy behind me got pushed so close his dick was pressed between my legs and I was somewhat repelled until he got hard and then I got excited. Well we were bumping and grinding on a downtown express train and he was cute. Wish I had gotten his name.

That was you? :eek: Bloody hell I've always had this feeling that we had already met. :redface: