Standing on the bus

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't where to put this story, so I'll just tuck it in here -- to coin a phrase.:)

These sort of things never seemed to happen to me before I signed on to LPSG. Or maybe I just didn't notice.

I went to have lunch with a friend, and took the bus both ways. The bus heading back to work was crowded, so I stood near the rear door. Sitting not too far away, and facing me, was this beautiful woman, who looked to be mid-20s. I looked at her, she looked at me, we smiled, commuters in a shared space. Went back to staring out the window.

The next time I happened to look at her, I noticed she was looking at me, too, but not at my face. She was eye level with my crotch. She was staring (none too subtly), her eyes were moving like she was measuring me, and she was smiling.

I hang 6 x 5 or so, and I started popping a boner. When I'm hard, I'm about 8 x 7. Since I was wearing 501s and boxers, it became pretty obvious prettty fast. She just smiled more. Then she happened to look up, and our eyes met. She stuck out her tongue a little, in a gently teasing expression. I blushed.

She got off the bus ahead of me with four other poople from her office. As she left, she handed me a piece of notepaper with her phone number on it, and a note that said "Call Me" and her name.

So I guess I should call her, and find if she enjoyed the bus ride as much as I did.

Does anyone else have experiences like this? I thought it was exciting to be groped in public without ever feeling a hand.

Pappy

Media
Sometimes it's appreciated sometimes it's not. Depends on who is doing the groping....

Late Edit: definitely give her a call, might turn into something good.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something similar happened to me last summer on the L train here in Chicago. She did not respond in quite the same fashion nor was I given a phone number, but an interesting encounter anyway.

Good for you!

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That happened to me last week Art, but it was a 75 year old man instead of a woman. It bothers me that I got aroused, but he was holding a Dr. Pepper. Boy do I like Dr. Pepper.....

Kidding, nothing like that has ever happened to me. Sounds awesome though, I'd give it a shot. Can't hurt to try, right?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Your luck, art, she gave you her work number:

"Hello. Thank you for calling the Rape Hotline."

*click!* *buzzzzzzzzzzzz*

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, just wanted to post an uodate to the story.

After a few days, I called this woman on the phone, and we had a nice long chat. No, it wasn't sexual. We found we had a lot in common, interms of activities we liked, books we'd read, and so on.

We're going on a date this Friday. The usual dinner-movie-hang out and talk sort of thing. We still haven't decided what movie to go see, but there are many multiplex theatres around here with many choices.

And after that, I hope we go out many more times.

I should be so successful with on-line dating!

getnbiggrTO

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heh... it's funny what people will notice on public transit.

When I was living in NYC, I used to see this guy around my neighbourhood -- mid-30s, very handsome, thickly-muscled body with amazing legs... I'd see him on the subway from time to time, and whenever I did, I'd always get hard. And since I'm not MASSIVE -- just 7.5x6.5 -- I didn't worry too much about trying to hide it. Besides, it didn't really seem like he was paying any attention anyway...

But about a year after I moved out of NYC, I was back in town and ran into him at a bar. And he came over to me, started chatting me up and made it clear that he'd noticed after all -- he told me that he thought it was hot that I'd get hard just checking him out on the subway. *chuckle*

So you never know who's watching what...

-- J.

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if I believe this story! Sounds more like a fantasy of yours than real life!

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so here's my "crotch in the face on public transportation" story.

Nearly 20 years ago, I lived in Manhattan with my partner and was working at Rockefeller Center.

I was on the E Train subway platform waiting for the train when this really hot guy came down the stairs to the platform. He was tall and thin just like I like 'em and had dark hair and a mustache. But, what I noticed more than these other attributes was the cock hanging down his leg in his dress pants.

It was about 5 inches at that point; I think he had a little bit of a softie going what with showing off to the masses on the platform. Well, my eyes were glued to it and he was into me looking at him. I remember it was Spring and we had on light jackets. He had on a raincoat type jacket that allowed him to cover it up when he wanted...I wasn't so lucky and started to get hard and put my backpack in front of me to hide my boner as I watched him flaunt his cock.

He moved closer to me and I could see the outline of his big cockhead. It seemed to be getting bigger and running down his leg. I was freaking out and my prostate was throbbing - you guys know that kind of arousal.

The train came into the platform and he entered the car behind me (I was wishing he'd do something else while he was back there!) and I sat down on the bench and he stood RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and put his now fully erect cock -- about 8" in my face as I sat on the bench.

I didn't know what to do, I was shaking and nervous and worried that other people would see it and say or do something about our little "show and tell" session.

After the train pulled away, he reached into his coat pocket and started to play with his cock through the pocket of the coat. I was freaking. I clearly remember his cockhead being so engorged and bulging thru the fabric of his pants. Man I wanted to unzip his fly and suck his cock right there!

After about 3 stops, I was at my stop on 23rd street and I had to get home as my partner was waiting for me to go to a friend's house for dinner.

I said, "Excuse me" to him, he smiled at me and I regretfully got up and limped out of the train with my boner bulging in my pants. I'm sure a few people saw me adjusting myself as I headed toward the stairs!

I walked the 3 blocks home with a FULL boner covered up by my backpack and as I entered my apartment, my partner was telling me I was late and that we had to go soon, but I made a beeline for the bathroom and pretended that I needed to poo, but instead I whacked off on the toilet. It took all of 7 seconds to cum LOL!

Man, that was a hot scene -- I've got a stiffie now just writing this! ;)

Reactions: william1

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At 6'8", people's faces are constantly at crotch level to me. It's why I wear sports coats to client calls, at least at first. I also wear long coats in the winter and long jackets in the fall and spring. In the summer I leave the tails of short sleeved shirts untucked.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a few similar situations - both from female and male. I was working in London and had daily journeys on the underground - The first time I was in the normal morning rush, and getting packed in tightly - I didn't want to have my cock rubbing (yes it was that packed) against the guys that were on three side of me so I faced the other direction, where this 20 something blond was sitting. I was trying to zone out of a 20 minute tube ride and could feel movement in my trousers. I quickly looked at the girl to see if she had seen anything moving, which I think was my first mistake, I glanced at a beautiful cleavage with pert brests, this caused a full hard-on - and she couldn't possibily have missed this is my pleat front suit trousers, which were now seriously under stress. She looked up at me and then back at my very considerable bulge and blushed, and I blushed too (well I am sure I was bright red). I tried to ignore everything and everyone by looking out into the black outside, when I felt something touching my cock through my trousers, wow !!
She had rumaged around on her bag and in do so, quickly rubbed my cock.. I was now getting so excited that it was all I could do not to cum, my cock was now pulsing and jumping which was making matters worse, with the train movement as well. I lasted another 30 seconds then shot my load in my trousers. I didn't know what to do, luckily my boxers absorbed some, my trousers were wet and getting wetter, and I could feel my cum running down my legs (I could smell the cum - and I am sure others could too). I shuffled back and brought by briefcase in front of me. The girl had a surprised and unusual look on her face, I was so embarassed I got the tube at the next stop (off four stops early). I decided that I would have to go into work late, I went into the public loos to clean up - (I had toilet roll (which ran out), handkerchief and had to use my waste coat to complete the task - ended up getting another suit which I put on once I had showered at the gym arrived 3 hours late to work.

Next time was on the Train to London, normal packed commutor journey, standing room only, this guy who was stood next to be - sideways on - kept bumping into me, with the motion of the train. - He was obviously enjoying it as his bulge fortold! He didn't seem too bothered and seemed to push a bit harder, I normally prefer blond and female, well certainly female, but he was a good looking guy. So I thought lets see if he really is doing it intentially - so I put my had down by my side and see if he noticed he did and it seemed to encourage him! - After a few more bumps into me allow me I turned by hand around to feel the bulge and it was pretty big - as he seems to enjoy it I give a bit of a squeeze - that certainly brought a smile to his face and a pulse to his trousers.
By this time I was bulging also, he slipped his hand forward to touch my cock, which was straining to get out.
All this was very discrete as we were again tightly packed in this area.
He spoke to me asking if I had the time, (for what I thought!!) - so told him 07:30 - he continued talking and asked if I knew where the toilet was on this train, - I said it was normally just past the buffet car normally, to which I said I could probably do with going also, so if he finds it let me know. (I didn't know if he wanted me to follow - but I thought that a quick feel through trousers was one thing) but was very tempted, he returned about 20 minutes later - somewhat dissappointed. by this time the train had thined out a bit, so I could see on his return he had obviously dealt with his hard-on as any man would.