Stange Story

jjdov26: Ok, I guess that post should have gone in the "Fictitious Stories" list. Sorry, didn't think about it. PLEASE don't seen me a bunch of messages telling me I screwed up the board.

Donk: That is an interesting story. And the ending is both strange and chilling.

The ending aside, there were a couple other aspects that I found interesting.

1. The guy's thoughts about how his longer penis can touch places inside a girl that his smaller friends can't reach. I have always been fascinated with the same thought that I can go to depths that an average sized man can't. There is something cool about knowing that you are hitting "virgin territory" even when with a non-virgin. I love the feeling of just lying there still, buried as far as I can go, feeling the warm wetness of her vagina along my shaft, and knowing that I am touching every inch of the inside of her vagina.

2. The obsession among guys in the under-7" category over a half inch or inch difference here or there. Like does it really matter if one guy is 5.5" and the other is 6.0 or 6.5"? This has always seemed amusing to me. I guess it's all a matter of proportion and an inch seems like alot when it is 1/5 or 1/6 of the entire length. But when you're nearly twice as long as average, such little differences among guys in the "normal" size range seem pretty trivial. Can't we all just get along?  :)

lttle1: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1041102180;start=0#2 date=12/29/02 at 13:30:22]The ending aside, there were a couple other aspects that I found interesting. . .
The obsession among guys in the under-7" category over a half inch or inch difference here or there.  Like does it really matter if one guy is 5.5" and the other is 6.0 or 6.5"? This has always seemed amusing to me. I guess it's all a matter of proportion and an inch seems like alot when it is 1/5 or 1/6 of the entire length. But when you're nearly twice as long as average, such little differences among guys in the "normal" size range seem pretty trivial. Can't we all just get along?  :)[/quote]

I have often wondered about that Donk. When you're over 9 inches, how can you take the difference between small/average and average seriously? Still, I'm not about to round down from my enormous 4.5 inches to a mere 4.

I imagine it's similar for very tall guys well over 6 feet. Do they even notice the difference of an inch or two that means so much to guys under 6 feet?

jjdov26: how do you feel about it little? Do you feel jealous or envious of a guy who has, say, 5.5 or 6 inches? even tho that is small by LPSG's standard?

jjdov26: I was just looking back over my old posts and thought I might bring some back up to toe "top" to see if any newer members (who might not read through all the old threads) had any comments or insights.

This one I thought was interesting. The story kind of deals with size pride / size jealousy. And maybe some fear of having the tables turned.

What do you guys think?