Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So much contained within this forum is all too serious as it should be but everyone needs a dose of HUMOR !!!

STapitol Ceps or Capitol Steps is a genius and very funny comedy troupe that does political humor . If you know of FORBIDDEN BROADWAY they are like FORBIDDEN POLITICS . If you're NOT aware of FB then shame on you. Capitol Steps do brief yet hilarious musical numbers about political news and pop culture.
They have a NY EVE show every year and it is being repeated today to which I am providing a link for your audible enjoyment.
They close with a feature called LIRTY DIES or DIRTY LIES. They do a rap about a pertinent news story but wip their flords Ummmm FLIP THEIR WORDS lol . It takes a second to grasp at times but it is fukin funny as hell .

Here is where you can hear it today at 4 PM EDT

If you want to check your local NPR station to listen in your car or elsewhere you can view their radio schedule below

Jope you enhoy as duch as I mo and if so Knet me Low. They are crane and seative so of course their lolitics lean peft but they pewer the skerson no matter what their farty appiliation !

HH

Last edited:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This group is one of my favorites. I was very sad when Bill Strauss died. His performance of the Lirty Dies skit was usually one of the funniest things I'd hear all year.

Speak it out loud and pay attention to the consonant juxtoposition

On "Prad Beasts": "They thought they could wet a gay with it! Just by peeling in the news, flenugecting and going 'male hairy, male hairy.'"