Star Jones or her husband

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jiggler, Jun 27, 2005.

1. jiggler

jiggler New Member

New member to the site, just thought i would lighten the
    mood a little bit. my money is on star. discuss.

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    shes just too much, her husband must really suffer in the wee hours of the night.

3. jiggler

jiggler New Member

i wonder if he had to slip her a horse tranqualizer on the night of their wedding

4. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like Star, for the most part. From what I understand, she is aware of his past experiences with other men. They've talked about it, worked it out, and moved on. :)

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, my memory is very long and I can remember all the way back to the Phil Donahue show. She was a guest on the show taking sides on unusual marriages. She was a COMPLETE biggot. I think her "view" changed when it would help her career. Kind of ironic given her own marriage. But glad you enjoy her...to each his own ya little cutie:)

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh my gosh, that title made me crack up. Welcom to the board dude. I'm Phoenix, but everyone calls me Nixxy.

7. myself_the_elf

myself_the_elf New Member

good post by the originator...the fact that anybody even knows who star jones is makes a real statement about our appetite for drivel...star jones is a cardboard cutout masquerading as a human being, a noxious discharge who remains visible only because someone forgot to flush

8. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... That seems a bit harsh. I only know her because of "The View", which I really enjoy. If it weren't for the evil Elizabeth Hasselbeck, the show would be perfect. :)

9. naughty

Gold Member

Hmmm... That seems a bit harsh. I only know her because of "The View", which I really enjoy. If it weren't for the evil Elizabeth Hasselbeck, the show would be perfect. :)
    [post=324720]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Thank you Mark,

I recall first seeing Star Jones as an NBC Law correspondant during the OJ Simpson trial. I know that she can be opinionated and bossy but she deserves to live like everyone else. IF she and her husband can work their issues out , it really isnt anyone else's affair. Big people need love too!

Naughty

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yet, when I had her over for lunch, she said only nice things about you :silly:

11. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    She's actually lost a ton of weight and looks great.

http://www.starjones.com/starjones/VX5E4388_1.jpg

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That picture has to be fake :unsure:

13. jiggler

jiggler New Member

thanks for the compliments elf and surferboy, i was trying to make a splash. its hard not to make a slpash with star jones.

14. txquis

Gold Member

I think her husband has a bigger dick but her balls are probably bigger.
    :)

Yah...i waver about the View...
    i love it/hate it.

15. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Welcome!
    I think Star does what she does to keep her career alive. She does well as an icon for beautiful, larger women. Controversy sells.

"That Show" she's on is pretty hyped, too. It's not so bad, but it's not so good if you ask me. I think they sip estrogen in coffee cups and secretly keep switch blades in their garters to casterate the u-no-hoos. :)

Some deserve it, some don't. But I might add the crowd here sips only drugs and that's why we're so strange and diversififed.

Just my opinion.

Ummm, yeah, welcome and all that. Post more. You got us on this one. :D

16. myself_the_elf

myself_the_elf New Member

[post=324720]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

harsh? I barely got started on her...my pop tarts were ready and I couldn't let them get cold...if you'd like, I'll resume the bomb-dropping on the planet known as star jones...my real beef with her and people like her is that they are icons for a phenomenon known as "the triumph of style over substance"...there's way too much of that in america...we need to throttle way back on the number of so-called superstars we make time and space for..."reality tv" should not exist in a sane world...there is absolutely no good reason to watch people eating feces and insects...what about all those fuck ups stuck in the wilderness on "survivor" , who cares?...or crap like Idol...do you really care if Polly Putz is the best poop-for-brains amateur vocalist you never heard? with great artists crying to be seen, heard and read, all we have time for are cardboard cutouts

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

You can call me Nixxy, brah :D

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    harsh? I barely got started on her...my pop tarts were ready and I couldn't let them get cold...if you'd like, I'll resume the bomb-dropping on the planet known as star jones...my real beef with her and people like her is that they are icons for a phenomenon known as "the triumph of style over substance"...there's way too much of that in america...we need to throttle way back on the number of so-called superstars we make time and space for..."reality tv" should not exist in a sane world...there is absolutely no good reason to watch people eating feces and insects...what about all those fuck ups stuck in the wilderness on "survivor" , who cares?...or crap like Idol...do you really care if Polly Putz is the best poop-for-brains amateur vocalist you never heard? with great artists crying to be seen, heard and read, all we have time for are cardboard cutouts
    [post=325052]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I like, totally agree with you. Reality TV is awful. It's the same fuckin idea spread across all the networks. And like, it also put a lot of writers out of their jobs.

19. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    [post=325052]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I reserve my right to enjoy whatever I think of as entertainment, including TV shows that you don't like.

20. jiggler

jiggler New Member

i agree, ive liked some really crappy shows. ie: swamp thing--boy i guess everything that comes out of my mouth reminds me of star jones--anyways, reality tv does suck and the reality of tv is that it hasnt been the same since macguyver. what a pimp. if he can make a bomb from a gum wrapper and some massengil just imagine how he could blow his weiner up. he should be the poster boy for lpsg.

Draft saved Draft deleted