Star Trek fans?

D_t5yuoio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wasn't a "Trekkie" per se, but a huge fan. The original series is still the best for me (nobody does melodrama better than Shatner...LOL) , with Next Generation a close second. As for movies, gotta go with Star Trek 4, with the whales, Nimoy directing. Must say I was duly impressed with the new flick though. Great to get yet another generation hooked.

Last edited:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been meaning to watch more Star Trek for the longest time. I've seen a few episodes of the original series and the latest movie, and I've liked what I've seen.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it all. Even that nasal slab of schoolmarm, Janeway. And the new prequel group is yummy. Shatner is the game show host of the entire space opera genre.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious. If you are...favorite series...movie?

Personally, I think Enterprise is way underrated.

I liked the original series with DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols and the others. It also did nice for looking back and seeing guests like Joan Collins and many more.

I was also quite happy with Voyager but that may have been the sexy voice of Kate Mulgrew and her take charge way and Robert Beltran wasn't bad eithere.

For the big screen movies I liked both Wrath of Khan and the Star Trek V: The Final Frontier with Spock's 1/2 brother searching for God.

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
I really liked the films with the original ST cast. The original series is good, largely due to the tackiness and the funny "special effects" in my modern eyes.
I thought NG was genuinely fantastic though. Patrick Stewart is such a brillant actor, perhaps the best to ever appear in any ST. And Voyager was really superb in parts. Also, watching that as a teen, well, Jeri Ryan in that outfit... that was enough of a draw on it's own. Borg Boobies!

The new film was interesting. I can't decide whether it was brilliant or a bit annoying...

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I`m a big Star Trek TNG fan!!!!
And I love all the films about TNG!
Marina Sirtis plays my favorite caracter, coucelor Deanna Troi!

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
enterprise for tv show, hated DS9 and VAGINOR <- i mean a lady captain WTF. lol just kidding, was really crap acting in them two.

new movie was a tad boring... it draaaged if you asked me, but i have a total hardon for future technology n shit so it redeemed itself.

on a second note , adored avatar, is it wrong that the blue boobies got me thinking?

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been rewatching the Original series on Bluray. Besides the fact it's obvious that it was a product of the 60's, it's still probably the best overall show. You can't beat the Kirk-Spock-McCoy dynamic. One thing I notice, the technobabble isn't that hard to follow. Starting with TNG, I think they went a bit overboard with the scientific chatter.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didnt like Enterprise at first, but I actually think it's the series that most closely follows TOS- in terms of the development of relationships between the characters, and the enjoyability of the episodes. Thought it had great potential.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only series I hated was TNG. It added nothing new to the Trek dynamic. DS9 dealt with ongoing issues. They didn't have the luxury of moving on to new worlds from week to week. Voyager showed what it's like when you didn't have the Federation to back you up. Enterprise showed the beginning when everything was new. The only thing in TNG was the addition of family members on board the ship.