1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Star Wars -- Mandalorian

Discussion in 'Ask a Straight Man' started by enterprise2002me, Nov 13, 2019.

1. enterprise2002me

enterprise2002me Well-Known Member

Albums:
    First, I am posting this for the str8 men because they tend to love Star Wars. I know this because I dressed up legit for Halloween one year as an Imperial Commander. I passed through the local gay discotek, and some 18 year old girl thought I was a cop and the gay men were like, 'oh, that looks familiar but I am not sure why'.

THEN - I went to a private halloween party, and I nearly had every str8 guy humping my leg. So, with this precedent and the lose justification for posting this in the Ask a Straight Man.

Who watched Madalorian
    last night on Disney+

I thought it was awesome and rather brief. It was like a min-episode and #babyoda is trending on twitter.

2. uncutnhard

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Singed up last night and it's on my list. Looking forward to it.

enterprise2002me likes this.
  3. Hatt_101

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't think it has anything thing to do with sexual orientation just possible that specific social circle.

No I didn't see it don't have Disney plus but if it's really that good I'll probably stream it for free like I did with Doom patrol and The Boys.

4. mrcurve

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good enough to keep me interested in the next one.

Not sure about the Baby Yoda plot point yet. Gruff fighter guy protects innocent baby has been done before. Hopefully they put a unique spin on it.

5. cofrader

cofrader Well-Known Member

Albums:
    That’s the benefit to be with guys they were honest and loved your costume with no futher intention.
    I guess on the gay disco they were thinking are you trying to pick me up with this?
    I don’t think Star Wars is a straight exclusive thing.
    I don’t follow the parallel cartoons just the movies.

6. TexanStar

Gold Member

haven't watched it.

Wife gets a free trial on her phone so i may watch it at some point.

Hatt_101 likes this.
  7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have not seen it....should i be questioning my straightness now

cofrader likes this.
  8. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Question--It is not Boba Fett, correct? Everyone seems to be calling it Boba Fett, but Boba Fett dies before this takes place. Correct?

9. Hatt_101

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haven't watched it but if there's a baby Yoda wouldn't this take place way before boba is even alive?

10. cofrader

cofrader Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yoda died at 900 perhaps grandpa Fett

11. JasonGreen89

JasonGreen89 Member

I love the armor he wears. It's a turn on ffor me and I wasn't expecting it at all. Maybe because I still haven't seen what he looks like. I'm on the first episode.

12. Penisjokesarenotfunny

Penisjokesarenotfunny Well-Known Member

No. It's called the MANDOLORIAN, not BOBA FETT. The Mandolorians once were a major group, a huge one, that would wage war all the time. They would fight with Jedi, and made their armor light saber resistant. And their armor all looked basically the same.

But of course I'm not sure what's going on with this mini... is it an SJW mess? Hell if I know. It appears YouTube is suppressing reviewers that use to talk about how fucking horrid the Disney movies were.

Hatt_101 likes this.
  13. jacker

jacker Active Member

Albums:
    It's pretty intriguing so far- love the baby Yoda, not crazy about how we never see the protagonist's face.

14. ripsrips

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hear you, I went as the young Obi-Wan a few years ago, the costume was provided by a friend who works Disney, so it was legit. I went to several places and at the gay bar I kept being asked who are you supposed to be?
    I ended my evening with my gal pal at not a gay bar and 99% of the guys and gals knew exactly who I was.

I didn't think about it or make any sense about it until I saw your post!

15. Sagittarius84

Sagittarius84 Well-Known Member

I ve watched the two episodes and am hooked, but not enough to hump someone's leg cosplaying as a Star Wars character..lol
    For the record "The Mandalorian" takes place five years after "Return of the Jedi" in the interim between the dominance of the Empire and the rise of the First Order, the Mandalorian is not Boba or Jango Fett, and the baby is a 50yr old example of Yoda's species, as Yoda himself has become one with the Force with Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan Kenobi, and a reformed Anakin Skywalker...As far as the Empire-First Order evolutionI am very interested to see how a somewhat evil oligarchal bureaucracy usurped by an evil space wizard, reformed itself as an even more fascist organization, leaning even heavier into the Nazi ish ideology

rd62624 likes this.
  16. spaj8987

spaj8987 Banned

Albums:
    Thought it was awesome. So far it hasn't made all the mistakes star wars movies usually make.

17. deeperthanyou

deeperthanyou Well-Known Member

18. Penisjokesarenotfunny

Penisjokesarenotfunny Well-Known Member

It's ok. The first scene was awful, like so bad it seemed like a message to the watchers that the rest wouldn't be that bad.

Still lots of confusion. Firstly the freezing in a small craft? Makes no sense, cloud city had a large industrial area to pull it off, and it was a total risk. Secondly killing the emperor didn't erase the Empire. The Empire is massive and spans most of the galaxy or galaxies, and included a lot of planetary governments. All they did was kill the boss and a handful of ships. It's like they removed a spoonful of sand from a bucket. So the premise that the "empire is dead" is really ridiculous. In fact the original Star Wars had a celebration only on Endor, and they later added all the other planets celebrating for no good reason... no one knows why that was added. But they literally state the Empire is threw, and then there's storm troopers anyways? Eh?

Why did they copy the door bot from Jaba's place? Kinda senseless.

Why does a species that lives 900 years require that they mature slowly? That isn't necessary. What's even worse is why is the baby inherently force capable? Yoda was a master of the force, but not specifically super strong in it by any stretch of the imagination. He had 900 years to learn to maximize his capabilities, and still didn't have the force power of Skywalkers and others.

Visuals going on in this are excellent. But the teetering on silliness and near NetFlix marvel loser series bad is... well, I hope it only improves from here on out.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice