star wars trilogies

what set of star wars movies you guys prefer?

• original trilogy is the best

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • new trilogy is better

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • i dont care about star wars

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what do you guys think are better movies the original trilogy of star wars or the new trilogy . i personaly think that george lucas ruin star wars saga with those prequels

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what do you guys think are better movies the original trilogy of star wars or the new trilogy . i personaly think that george lucas ruin star wars saga with those prequels

I agree by far. Jar Jar by himself was enough to ruin the newer trilogy, but there were a ton of other problems with it too.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No contest. Originals all the way. A little hokey in parts, sure, but the characters were so much more likable, the on-screen chemistry so much better, the story so much more fluid and enjoyable, the acting/directing also usually leagues better. The only thing the prequels have going for them really is cleaner visuals and better choreography. but Ryan Wieber and Michael Scott do better choreography than Lucas does.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
revenge of the sith is the better of the prequels but pales in comparison with the brilliance of the originals

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted originals, but I did think the prequels got better and better. The first one kinda sucked balls (but again then it was Star Wars, so in a sense it was still watchable), next one got a little better (but especially the whole Padme/Anakin deal was just embarrasing) and the last one I actually think was pretty good. It was much 'darker', especially compared to the first one.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the orignials were best. Pecker you are right. Lucus planned on nine movies. I belive he is working on them now. Something was posted awhile back. The working title are Fallen Hero and Dark Side

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The originals were the best.

The newest series were a sad statement on an aging producer who had too many toys to play with.

The originals were leaps ahead of their time. The newest series were full of the latest technology with very little to recommend them on character development or plot.

Case and point... Jar Jar Binks!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lucas sold out the fans and the franchise with the prequels. Not to mention that he basically lied to the fans. What happened to episodes 7 through 9?

And do not even get me started on that floppy eared, rasta wannabe Jar Jar Binks. What the hell was he thinking? OH YEAH!! Screw the fans.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved starwars as a kid and the new shit sucks, but then I tried to watch the origional again and now well it sucks also, I ain't a kid any more:eek:
This version of starwars is more my thing these days
YouTube - TROOPS star wars parody

Heh heh heh heh.... :biggrin1:

I love it that Aunt Baroo wants to go to an Imperial Shelter....:biggrin1: