stargate actor Jason Mamoa disfigured in attack

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what a crime this is

LOS ANGELES – Authorities have charged a man with assault for allegedly striking "Stargate Atlantis" actor Jason Momoa in the face with a beer glass, causing wounds that required 140 stitches.
Los Angeles County prosecutors on Friday announced a felony assault with a deadly weapon charge had been filed against 21-year-old Dominic Bando. He's accused of attacking Momoa at a Hollywood restaurant Nov. 15.
Jail records show Bando was arrested and released that day by Los Angeles police. Records do not indicate whether he had an attorney.
Prosecutors said in a news release that Momoa required reconstructive surgery to repair his injuries.
Momoa plays Ronon Dex on "Stargate Atlantis" and has a daughter with girlfriend Lisa Bonet.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! What is wrong with these freaks out here? I hope they put him under the jail for doing that! Well, I hope Lisa gives him some extra special nursing...Poor man! How horrifying. Damn his mangy ass!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really sucks and this close to the end of the series, he was probably lining up his next gig. Hopefully they put him back together good, surgeons are pretty good at sewing up clean cuts.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone is saying poor him, but how do we know that he didn't instigate it? Maybe he said something he shouldn't have, maybe he slept with the dudes girlfriend.

Not saying he did, but you never know.

Babe,

I dont care what someone did to him. That was vicious to say the very least. What a nut case...

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Babe,

I dont care what someone did to him. That was vicious to say the very least. What a nut case...

Oh don't get me wrong, I couldn't agree more. I'm just saying until i've heard the entire story I won't start screaming "poor him" yet. If I was forced to bet on it one way or another, I would take the line that this guy is just crazy and needs to be behind bars. But you never know these days.

I just don't like defending hollywood types out of hand :tongue:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, damn. He's never gonna be pretty again. Also, Lisa Bonnet is a perfect fit for him. I imagine they live a great smelly hippie existance. Of course, before this horrible accident.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
AH NUTS!
He is one of my favorite actors on the series...
Just in time to, they wrapped up the final episode for the series recently.
So what in all that is sane provoked some twiterputsenfuk to hit Jason Mamoa so viciously in the face like that? All those stitches could not of been from one strike to the face. What does the other guy look like?