Staright Guy Anal Play

D_Miss_Demeanor

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever done it (with your own ass I mean) with other girls, boys, or any other gendered person?

- I've never done it myself. Never had a girlfriend try anything either.

I ask this because I know a lot of heterosexual men fear any play of their anus at all. I believe it's because they think of it as too emasculating. Our society is structured in a hegemonic way, including masculinity. Hegemonic masculinity of the day has effeminate characteristics as homosexual, so a lot of men avoid such characteristics. Do you think anal play is considered an "effeminate characteristic"? Why or why not?

- I guess it's seen as a little bit effeminate, because in straight sexual relationships, generally the one getting penetrated is the womn...that'd be my reasoning.

The fact of the matter is, men have the prostate gland up in the ass, meaning anal play feels good for men. Women have no such gland giving them pleasure up there. I guess what I am trying to say men have a much stronger material basis to enjoy anal play than women do.

So tell me, what do you think of all this? Personally, I believe a lot of heterosexual men to think lowly of anal play for no good reason. Take a lesson the "gays" have learned well; anal play is HAWT!!!

Edit: This is posted in the Ask a Straight Guy" section for anyone finding this through "New Posts".

- I don't personally think lowly of it. It's not something I'm overly keen on trying on myself. However, if I had a girlfriend who was quite keen on trying it, or said 'You don't get to give me anal unless I can try it on you', I'd probably give it a go at least once.

Reactions: Smaccoms

FreeSpirit1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been enjoying anal pleasure for many years now. I started out with small objects and am now using a 9 inch long, 2 inch thick dildo. Yes, the prostrate stimulation feels great and produces incredible orgasms but it's more than just that. Because of all the anus nerve endings, just the in and out motion of a dildo or whatever feels great as well.

Reactions: Smaccoms

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good topic though. It should be talked about more.

Edit: Woa, I started this thread lol. I mean I don't phrase things in the same way I did back in the good 2012. But my beliefs aren't all that different...maybe a little.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Straight guys assume that anal is something that is only for gay guys which is very untrue,I have found it to be in reverse, I am a top meaning dominant, and I do not engage in anal play with myself or my partners. the only anal play I use is putting my dick inside of them, and that is definitely not play playing. I finger them minimal because I like them to stay tight. I have always found that straight guys have a fascination with anal, they like to finger themselves they like to be fingered, they love anal play. I don't know what it is and I don't care ,there's been some straight guys that wanted to mess around but they wanted me to toss their salad and use dildos on them and I'm not into that stuff . I have the real deal so to answer your question no, anal play didn't make you feminine, that's another myth that straight guys always assume that anything that's negative it's gay, if he likes that or this then he must be gay, he can't be a man and cant masculine that's bullshit, it's ignorant and it's prehistoric. Lot of my female friends have also told me that some of the guys that they've been with the ask them to finger and play with the guys hole. Ewww

JustNoOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[Old post, but it was at the top of the forum, so my $0.02 USD.]

I don't see it [anal-play] as effeminate, even if the prostate isn't directly involved. I've had exes who were into digital or toy-play, "rimming", and so on. Never pegging, though I'd never been against it; they'd just never expressed interest, so I can't say as how it might or might not feel effeminate.

I can say that from my limited experience, "external prostate" play is probably 80-90% of direct prostate play, for me.

The friction without prostate play never felt all that good, to me. Even with direct prostate stimulation, it took a few minutes of feeling uncomfortable or squirmy until it felt good, at all. I never liked the feel of lube between my cheeks either. Didn't matter if it was with anal play, or just being the bottom of a cowgirl session and gravity doing its thing. For me, Lubed testicles = good. Lubed crack = uncomfortable.

FreeSpirit1972

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, cool. Sure they were straight? I enjoy hearing how many straight guys, or at least guys that like women like receiving some sort of anal pleasure. It's also pretty cool knowing that being gay, you're ok with pleasuring them.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Wow, cool. Sure they were straight? I enjoy hearing how many straight guys, or at least guys that like women like receiving some sort of anal pleasure. It's also pretty cool knowing that being gay, you're ok with pleasuring them.

Why ask if the guys were straight? that's the whole point of this post. I talked about that in my reply.... WTH

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever done it (with your own ass I mean) with other girls, boys, or any other gendered person?

Yes, solo and with a female partner.

Do you think anal play is considered an "effeminate characteristic"? Why or why not?

I think society in general views it as something for gay guys, but personally I do not think it is gay or effeminate.

So tell me, what do you think of all this?

For me personally, not worth the effort. For all the talk about how magical the prostate is, the overall experience tends to move around between neutral & uncomfortable.

I like the outside of my asshole tickled and teased, but penetration is super overrated (I know others' mileage will vary).

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah but does nothing for me sexully

I prefer to use it to for out going objects only, my shit tonight was about 2 feet long. and 5inch around estimated. lot of pre-jizz from it though, that was about it . but came out fast with in a few seconds I was done shitting

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Even though this is a pretty old thread, as a 100% heterosexual man I'll chime in.

I have never considered anal play to be effeminate or homosexual. There is no correlation.

My anus and prostate are very sensitive and responsive to stimulation. Anal play with fingers and ribbed toys have always been a part of my solo sexuality. When I masturbate I always stimulate my anus, balls, nipples, inner thighs, abs, mouth, etc. I make love to my entire body. Why should I leave any part out?

Brian8c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even though this is a pretty old thread, as a 100% heterosexual man I'll chime in.

I have never considered anal play to be effeminate or homosexual. There is no correlation.

My anus and prostate are very sensitive and responsive to stimulation. Anal play with fingers and ribbed toys have always been a part of my solo sexuality. When I masturbate I always stimulate my anus, balls, nipples, inner thighs, abs, mouth, etc. I make love to my entire body. Why should I leave any part out?
For sure, love my nipples worked and I am Straight!