Staring at a guy's bulge?

Yes if I see a huge bulge in a guys pants I do stare, as long as he doesn't see me doing it, generally tends to be about the bulge rather than what the guy looks like, but if he is gross then a big bulge makes no difference. Usually a minute or two after walking past him, especially if he is hot as well, I have already sucked his cock and he has shot his load down my throat or up my ass in my imagination of course. Sometimes I can spend a few hours fantasizing about him just from a quick glimpse.
Let's be honest, you're just shocked to see what a real bulge looks like

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most guys do it most of the time - perhaps gays more than str8s?

I know I do, especially if the guy is wearing trackies - I just love the way the soft fabric flops around a dick and shows it off. I have often noticed other guys doing this to me when I am out and about in trackies.

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definitely do it. More often than not it's just to see how everything "falls" or more how it's "sitting" in some cases.

I usually wear sunglasses when I'm walking around and never make it obvious, but if I see you on the street I'll probably size you up. Not sure how it became second nature but now that's how it is.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. Anyway, there was a Latina in our class and she was starting at it, her eyes showed that she really wanted it and that she was probably getting wet.
Wow this just goes to show that you know nothing about women...

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have noticed that very often some guy have no buldge but are Hung. It seems that sometimes it just hangs down straight instead of forward and down.

I met a guy who was hung like a moose and had nothing showing even just in his boxers.

Nate2020

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is staring and there is looking, I would say that almost all men and many women sneak a peak at their coworkers, friends etc. For men it's usually a competitive thing. It's very common to be in a long business meeting to find a guy checking out my bulge. When seated for long meetings I naturally form a moose toe from my business slacks. it's not intentional it's just having a dick. Guys get it. Women look too.

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?

Ever since I could remember Ive enjoed taking a look at other guys visible bulges. If they do have one that stands out more I notice there the ones I end up starring more at lol. Normally I do it pretty discrete but on a few occasions I've been caught starring I'd say :oops:

As for the thoughts....first thought would be what would that particular guy look like naked and his size etc then probably comes the thought of picturing him fucking me etc.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As Mr Spock would say, "Fascinating!". I wouldn't have suspected, but then we all know that guys look at other guy's dicks given the furtive chance, straight, queer, mildly senile. We peek whenever we can. Now bulges, I thought, I was the only one. So I guess even hidden ones are fair game. So let me up the ante. Yes, I look, discretely, and a hard fist into my teeth is not particularly appealing, regardless of what the boy may be packing. But the payoff is spotting a stray, curly pubic hair hanging out of the guy's fly. Very few and very far between, but when it happens, well, I definitely have to change my tighty whities, and fast.

Reactions: motorcityboy

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is staring and there is looking, I would say that almost all men and many women sneak a peak at their coworkers, friends etc. For men it's usually a competitive thing. It's very common to be in a long business meeting to find a guy checking out my bulge. When seated for long meetings I naturally form a moose toe from my business slacks. it's not intentional it's just having a dick. Guys get it. Women look too.
Dude! uffff.. you are one hot human being! :cool:

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes definitely love to crotch watch, nice bulges, then check the face and body... I ave been caught a few times, once the guy winked at me, the other just a smirk.
I was on a train once in London and I saw this guy with a nice bulge, he was sat down he notice me looking and crossed his legs.
Giving a change my mind will replay these hot visions when I least expect it, so that I give my own bulge display. I imagine stroking and sucking their cocks if they are hot.

i never stare because then they'd notice but I definitely always check out guys' bulges just because I haven't seen many dicks in real life

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?
all the time. I check out everyone.

I could imagine this is kinda like how straight or bi guys oogle at boobs. We get transported to a special place. Or at least I do. :D
I think it is like that. A sort of feral instinct. The eye is drawn. But I don't think anything, it's just a particular feeling.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Quite often I stare at my own in order to be sure it be found offensive to irrational prudes.
After learning that many guys habitually stare at crotches, I made an effort to start gazing, but have not yet succeeded. I definitely try to spot camel toes of women wearing yoga, athletic stretch pants. Love the women who are proud of their sexy bodies.:)