Staring at a guy's bulge?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could imagine this is kinda like how straight or bi guys oogle at boobs. We get transported to a special place. Or at least I do. :D
Yeah Very hard not too
especially when some skin is showing :)

I don't hide the fact that I do check em out as I please... if she does not like it DON'T show it off....

I notice a lot of guys seem afraid of looking or do it if she is not looking...

Also btw there is such a thing as too big (i.e gross looking aka off putting)

Last edited:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a coworker who's kind of small...maybe he's like 5'2? anyways...when he comes to my desk he's just tall enough that his bulge sits on the edge of my desk and I can't help but look down at it lol. It's almost like he's asking me to look at it...why would you rest it there if not right?!

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't "stare" per se, but yes. I do take notice of other men's bulges. The bulge and VPLs provide stimulation for the eyes, at which point the imagination takes over from that point. Yes, bulge and VPLS turn me on (especially in Grey sweatpants :D).

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was walking in the local mall today and a guy pushing a pram totally checked me out from head to toe and then his gaze hovered around the crotch area... :)

The price you pay for being pretty :D

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was walking in the local mall today and a guy pushing a pram totally checked me out from head to toe and then his gaze hovered around the crotch area... :)

I can't hear the word "pram" without thinking of this:

That was the first time the word touched my American ears :p

Reactions: deleted871301

dconor69

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone checks out cruotches. Men, women. straight, gay, bi, lesbian, top, bottom, hung and tiny. We all do it for different reasons though. In my case I'm checking to see if they could be bigger than me or if I get to remain top dog. I've actually seen way more straight men than gay men checking out my midsection. I think it's just that gay men have learned to be more secretive about it out of fear of getting hurt if caught.

However, to be honest, I do a lot more checking out of men's asses than their front side. Maybe because I'm a total top.

Reactions: chadstallion

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work in a restaurant as a server/bartender .. I see so many huge bulges while I'm standing at a table, looking down, taking an order. It's pretty much impossible not to look ... I don't think anyone has ever noticed me staring tho.
I can relate, having been a waiter several years ago. My greatest fear was getting caught, and I think I was a few times.

Crotch watching has become a problem for me. I feel like my eye automatically travels down to assess a guy's bulge. Sometimes it takes all my self control not to look down, especially if a guys bulge is prominent. I'm constantly crotch watching when I'm out. I've done it so many years, I just can't stop it. Anyone else have this problem?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Done this before especially when the bulge was especially huge.

One three occasions...over more than a decade...I've met some great big pussy size queen women because I noticed them and noticed that the women with them were showing a huge bulge. Two of the guys were flaccid when I first saw them and met them latter. But one guy...who was working the closing shift at a Starbucks and on his break.. got up to go to the men's room after sitting with the woman that was with him and he had a full very thick horse dick erection stretching his pants running down leg ....(not his wife but has I later learned she was the mother of his past high school girlfriend who was now off at college while he was working the evening shift at a Starbucks).

One of the other guys I saw his very, very BBC hanging down at a urinal next to mine in in a church choir/gym changing room. He saw mine and we chatted for a moment. I had seen his wife and kids in the church...some of the biggest breasts I have ever seen. Custom made bra size. I mentioned where I worked out at night after midnight. Sure enough, about a week or so later, he showed up at my gym and we met again and saw me change again because he had told his wife...naturally...and that led to the three of us meeting many times. He has a huge thick and long bbc and she had never seen anyone longer than her cleavage before meeting me. She's definitely a BBW but WOW, what a libido to match her boobs and her now bigger pussy. We still get together at least twice a month.

The other woman I first saw her and her husband leaving a restaurant I was in. She was also very busty...LOL...I have a type...LOL...and a hot late 40s milf. But trailing after her was family and her own horse dicked husband showing a thick cock hanging down his thigh. Small local restaurant...so I kept going every week that night and a few weeks alter saw them again. I noticed that when they finished eating, before paying and leaving, every time she went to the ladies room...returned...and he went to the men's room and when he returned they paid and left. So I showed up again the next week, there they were...just the two of them. When she went to the ladies room, I wen tot the men's room, used the only stall to unwrap myself, then with my pants down to my knees took the two steps out of the stall to the urinal next to the wall and left the other urinal next to me empty. About the time I did that, he walked in, saw me in front of the urinal and stopped in his track's and jaw dropped. He went to the r urinal and then we visited for a few moments while we both emptied our bladders. He and I left together, I went to my table and he to his. He must have told his wife because when they left and walked by my booth she looked directly at me and he was again walking behind her and he nodded and spoke a "have a good night" as he walked past. The next week I was back, they were already there, and then asked me to join them. She is spectacular and I see her often when she comes over for fun and frolic and sometimes I go there to have her with me and his too and he likes to watch also.
He has a very , very thick one that is also enormously long too.

So seeing another hugely endowed guys bulge has worked out for me three times. But it was mostly my attraction to the women and they were with guys who had huge dicks.

Reactions: B_er

Bigfella82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im gay so i stare at bulges all the time, no harm done. But ive noticed a lot of my straight friends do it too and, unlike me, not subtly! Theres this one guy who i fuckin adore, he wears these green shorts and omg you can see his double 0s and 7. Just bounces about in there. Perfect bulge.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was caught twice once in highschool once this past year at work. Back in highschool this boy would wear tight pants and on some days he would have it on the side of one pants leg. I was in heaven looking at that thing. I just so happened too tie my shoe one time and looked up and seen it under the desk. I dont know how he knew what I was doing but when I got up he had a joking tone saying "dude stop looking at my junk". Not sure if he actually caught me or just made a joke.

Second time I got caught was a guy I work with. Me and him are pretty good friends at work we don't hang out outside of work but at work we talk alot and share the same interest. Its like he gets semi erect randomly through the day and doesn't care just walks around. He caught me looking dead at it one day and said "you get a good look?" Never brought it up after. Maybe a month or two later I go into the bathroom and he is pissing through his zipper no hands soda can in one hand cell phone in the other texting and I got a clear visual in my side eye while he carries on a conversation with me lol. It was a pretty impressive softie. Sadly I never got any vibes from him he is definitely straight in my book.

Just felt like sharing.

Wantanine

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?
I'm not attracted to men, but I love cock watching. :)

Reactions: BLE98

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think every guy looks at other guys bulges. It's a natural thing. I remember being in school and staring at my teachers bulges when they sat down, or my gym coach in his gym shorts.

especially men in their briefs. love that

Reactions: bigtoad