Staring At Breasts Is Good For You!!! :)

Luvs2Squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:biggrin1:
Today marks a true victory for science. A German study has proven what men around the world have always known deep down in their hearts—staring at breasts is good for your health.
The study instructed 250 men to stare at breasts on a daily basis, while another 250 men were told to avoid looking at breasts all together.
After five years (which probably seemed much longer to the guys who couldn’t stare at breasts) the results showed that staring at breasts could help men to avoid high blood pressure and heart problems.
The researchers responsible for this fine piece of science recommend staring at breasts for ten minutes a day. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go lower my blood pressure.

Staring At Breasts Is Good For You | Incredible Things

Video: YouTube - News- It's Healthy To Stare At Women's Chests

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always enjoyed looking at breasts, I still do; maybe it's from not being breast fed I don't know.
I'm somewhat of a breast aficionado of sorts I can spot the fake ones with one eye closed and can appreciate the real ones for their splendid glory.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"It's a good thing I'm not a woman. I'd spend all day playing with my breasts." Steve Martin in L.A Story.

One of my favorite scenes from that movie was when Steve Martin was in bed with Sarah Jessica Parker and he said to her..."Your breasts feel so strange!" and she said... "That's because they are real!"

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe the staring at breasts wasn't so much good for the health as being forced to avert the eyes was bad. If the study were real that is.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now I understand why I like my work so much. My assistant has wonderful boobs!

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though it's a hoax, I think it sort-of rings true. Not necessarily staring at breasts in particular, but whatever body-part is a turn-on for you. I'm gay, so boob has no effect on me but staring at a black man's crotch (even if it's covered) always gets my adrenaline pumping and the endorphins flowing and I get a nice feeling throughout my body.

In fact, I think it doesn't even have to be sexual - just something that you think is beautiful, whether it's a person or a piece of art or nature.

As that old music-hall song says, "A little of what you fancy does you good."