Staring.. Getting Caught.. and More

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So youare staring at a huge bulge and you know they know you are looking... When do you know you can make a move? How do you know? What are the signals? Is it something initiated by the one with the bulge? Please share any experiences you've had and how you got to feel it....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
If a girl is caught staring at my bulge, I'll be the one to initiate if there's interest. If she tries and I'm not interested, it'll just make the whole situation uncomfortable. "Sorry, you're not my type. If you could stop staring at my dick, I'd appreciate it".

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So you are staring at a huge bulge and you know they know you are looking... When do you know you can make a move? How do you know? What are the signals? Is it something initiated by the one with the bulge? Please share any experiences you've had and how you got to feel it....

When the guy puts his hand on or by his cock in a way that shows it a bit more, or when you get a nice smile then you have been given permissioon to move in

cumpstonst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi BMW,
On occasion I like to got out and about doing errands while wearing jeans that I know (especially semi or more erect) will show off a vivid bulge.
Though I've had numerous women stare, giggle and turn their heads to look again and, a couple of times had them walk up to me and compliment me, no one has ever 'hit on me' from that context.
However, the interesting thing is that over the years a number of women who I've shown my bulge to have become lovers though months after they saw my bulge.
Has always been intensely erotic laying next to them in a sweaty afterglow to be told that yes indeed, they noticed my bulge "back then" and that it inspired much fantasy and ultimately, an open-ness and desire to become lovers.

I still hope someday to be hit on by a stranger when I'm out showing a bulge off and I can admit that some of the stares and compliments have inspired many a fantasy.

Great topic and question!
Thx,

B

Attachments

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of guys have said it, but a guy will generally let you know that he wants your attention by either grabbing at his bulge or gaining eye contact with you. Maybe even winking or something. Something to let you know that you've been caught, but it's definitely appreciated.

When it comes down to sexual inuendo, guys don't really like to be subtle in case the hint is missed, so it's not so hard to notice when a guy is interested in you. You may be overanalyzing what he's trying to tell you and missing the point altogether. If a guy's showing off for you, he's interested. Just go for it.