1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went on a second date today with a really cute woman. She has been divorced about six months and just finished college. Long story short, through a good deal of this date she just stared at my bulge. We were sitting a park bench for quite awhile and I almost felt like the girl with big tits that was like "hey, up here." Fun chick anyway. I hope that she keeps up that level of interest.

Anyway, do you fined that some women stare - maybe even as much as us lecherous guys?

2. NCLA

NCLA Member

Albums:
    I agree, women do stare quite a bit. Most guys will just pop glances. One time I saw a woman stare at mine out of the corner of my eye, so I rubbed myself a couple times so she would know "its all there". I loved her reaction.

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I've noticed and I don't mind. I just smile to myself. A woman was watching tonight as I was walking back from the darts board. I just smiled at her...watching my stuff jiggle.

But yes I have noticed quite a few women staring. It's probably more common than a lot of people think.

4. burns1de

Gold Member

Quick story - last week, I did something I almost never do: I wore a pair of tight jeans. While I prefer baggy cargos, those jeans really hug my lower body and they do a great job of showing off my, ahem, assets. So anyway, I'm riding the subway and those two middle-age women (sitting to my right, I'm standing up) start whispering and looking at me. One of them was just transfixed by my bulge and she just wouldn't stop staring at it, mouth open and everything. She had that 'hungry' look in her eyes that was really hot.

On the ride home, this girl, who must have been like 16 or 17, starts looking at me and goes to stand right in front of me. That little jailbait started flexing her ass cheeks and moving them up and down right in front of me. That was another girl with pure lust in her eyes.

The problem with this is that when I know a woman is looking at my bulge, it turns me on, which in turns gives me a hard-on, which is absolutely impossible to hide in those jeans, which just makes them stare even more. It's the ultimate catch-22 of endowed men in tight pants.

So, yes, some girls definitely do stare, just like us men at big-ass titties or an ass crack.

5. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

My experience is that the women stare just like the men do. They are often more coy about it, but they do it. We all appreciate beauty.

6. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Us guys have learned to steal glances unless, of course, the woman is amazingly hot and/or has Pamela Anderson sized titties. ( I likes titties :biggrin1: ) Then the staring is definitely on!!

I have noticed that most women either haven't learned this art form that us guys have or just don't care. (Especially when alcohol is involved) When I do catch women staring, I have no problem showing off for them. It is definitely a turn on for me when I see that it turns them on.

I learned years ago that I couldn't hide it no matter what I did so I quit trying. I figured since it was going to show anyway, I'll just wear clothes that really show it off. I just love all the reactions as it makes for an interesting time.

7. Quite Irate

Quite Irate Member

Albums:
    Women stare just as much as men, it's true. I get stares all the time due to my general appearance and the occasional bulge (which I try to avoid most of the time, since I wear women's clothing <-*much tighter than male clothing, btw). When someone stares at you in a good way, take it as a compliment. I can tell you, bad stares are nowhere near as pleasant, however strange a good stare might seem at the time.

8. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    LiveLeak.com - Does size matter?

hehe this video will show you everything you need to know about staring!it is really funny though!enjoy it and try to figure out by yourself!

9. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

yep I stare. I'm not ashamed to undress you boys with my eyes. Yum

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You call it staring, I call it looking :)

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Especially when they freeball.
    Salaud.:biggrin1:

12. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my old office job I had one secretary who really liked to look. The dress pants I wore, often freeballing or in loose boxer briefs, were often pretty flattering. Since most of our work together involved me standing at her desk, she had an eye level view. The other girls would sometimes give her crap about it even. They were a pretty randy bunch.

13. ostrich egg

ostrich egg Member

i wish people would stare more often that would be great! but i dont show through my clothes too much

14. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL Great thread...
    Couldn't help myself but stare at the carpet cleaner guy the other day,
    He walked in hard as a rock and left the same way 3 hours later!
    Man, I chatted with him for a while, he tried to disguise his boner sticking
    up at 45 degrees out of his pants a good 4 inches, then grew to about
    7 inches out and up, under his shirt of course, he kept hitting his leg
    like crazy trying to get it to subside, hard luck I guess...
    Ahhh it was sure fun to watch!!!
    Guess it's all in a hard days work...I enjoyed every moment!:biggrin1:
    Of course when he had trouble opening the window, I was standing behind him and almost had the chance to reach around him and help him open the
    window, I thought it might be fun to just graze his shaft with my arm as I
    would reach over to help...but alas, he managed to get the window open.
    at the last moment, darn it! Oh well, it was fun to imagine the possiblities.
    I wonder if he noticed my wandering eyes?

15. TxAg

TxAg New Member

Albums:
    dude! are you sure she didn't just have a lazy eye?

16. datdude

datdude New Member

Hell yes they stare!

Some moere than others. I made the mistake of wearing sweats with boxers, to the gym. Dong was flopping around, I did not even think about it, until I noticed a older woman staring at me hardcore. So hard she never looked up as I walked by her. She then came over and stood next to me just perving on me. Kind of got creeped out and cruised. I did not find her attractive.

Draft saved Draft deleted