Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thought you'd lost yer marbles there for a second VB. Good one!! :smile:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonder whatever happened to the guidance rule on threads solely at the intent of attacking a member of LPSG... ah, it only applies for folk on the right.

Here's how I recall it reads:

This wasn't a political thread; it was a thread specifically intended to harass another user, which is against our Terms of Service. By a majority vote of the moderating staff, the thread has been deleted, and we're sending you this warning.

-------

The hypocrisy here continues.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O lighten up faceking.

Negative. I guess when a straight/conservative does it... it's blasphemy, but when a gay/liberal does it (esp. against a straight/conservative)... it's fine.

That's fine.. just want to better understand the unwritten Terms & Conditions.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Negative. I guess when a straight/conservative does it... it's blasphemy, but when a gay/liberal does it (esp. against a straight/conservative)... it's fine.

POOR CUMBY.........he don't like the thread:frown1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Stop the bullshit, Facequeen.
First off, where in this thread have I verbally attacked starinvestor or called him a derogatory name? Let me give you a hint.... I HAVEN'T. In fact, the only logical thing that could be implied by my statement is that I don't agree with him and I think everyone knows that already. That's why it made for a great April Fools joke.

Are you just jealous that I didn't use you for this joke? Seriously... Talk about trying to make an issue out of nothing?! Nobody on this board or in everyday society is trying to infringe on your rights as a conservative, straight white male so stop with the phony outrage already!!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wonder whatever happened to the guidance rule on threads solely at the intent of attacking a member of LPSG... ah, it only applies for folk on the right.

Here's how I recall it reads:

This wasn't a political thread; it was a thread specifically intended to harass another user, which is against our Terms of Service. By a majority vote of the moderating staff, the thread has been deleted, and we're sending you this warning.

-------

The hypocrisy here continues.

It may interest you to know that star has never reported anyone on this board for harassment and I doubt he ever will so your point doesn't even apply with respect to him.

The thing about star is he can take a joke. You are one.

Last edited: