Stark Naked Rugby Players...OMG!

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for those pics, Rico. I love candids but except for the guy in the center in the last pic, and even him, marginally, they were pretty horrible. My opinion, obviously.

Love the camerardarie, though.

really?? I think they were all pretty hot. Especially the little dude.

Media
Thanks for those pics, Rico. I love candids but except for the guy in the center in the last pic, and even him, marginally, they were pretty horrible. My opinion, obviously.

Love the camerardarie, though.
HAHAHA well what did u expect nicky!? those are str8 dudes afterall. they got nothing on us the gay boys. :rolleyes:

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some candid pics of players from the Beverley Rugby Union Club in Beverley, East Yorkshire, UK.

Locker Room and Shower photo's are very HOT and SEXY. Thanks for your post of them MichiganRico. Have always wondered if they are in need of another Locker Room attendant? Oh how I would get myself in trouble!!!

I play rugby and we do that too lol, also have a tradition where when a guy scores his first try he runs naked through a tunnel of people as we throw beer on him

You guys take pics of each other in the shower? I know you're straight, but that sounds HOT!

Not trying to be too forward here, but would you say that rugby players in general are hung? I've noticed a lot of thick meat in these candids and in other pics of naked rugby players online.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i play rugby and we are never nude waslking around like that. hmm i dont shower there though. still i find it wierd for my team to be nude that long. although in the older teams it does happen.