Starsky and Hutch grab ass

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They had such heat as a team on that show. There were times when it seemed like the underlying message was that they were secretly a couple. Oftentimes on the show they'd get up close to each other and say things that could be taken as double entendre.

Reactions: cobi

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They had such heat as a team on that show. There were times when it seemed like the underlying message was that they were secretly a couple. Oftentimes on the show they'd get up close to each other and say things that could be taken as double entendre.

I know what you mean, but I do wonder if that was just a game to see how much they could get away with under the rules of network censorship.

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
David Soul, although straight, has admitted to sleeping with guys early in his career,in order to get ahead. Ironically, his co-star in the TV show "Here Come The Brides" , Bobby Sherman, got his start by being the constant companion of Sal Mineo.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David Soul, although straight, has admitted to sleeping with guys early in his career,in order to get ahead. Ironically, his co-star in the TV show "Here Come The Brides" , Bobby Sherman, got his start by being the constant companion of Sal Mineo.

Whaaa??? Wow, this is news to me. I will look at S and H in a whole new light now, lol!

asianb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That's an interesting story. Never heard that before.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Add to that, David Soul's sister is lesbian. He has in his own way supported LGBT rights. Also, Paul Michael Glaser's first wife was one of the first celebrity AIDS patients. She advocated a medical view of AIDS rather than the moral view that was pushed by the Reagan administration. He has done a lot to raise AIDS awareness in the general population.