Start a horrible rumor about the person above you

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes, prince albert dong...
and tomorrow night... with his pressed stretchy white nylon disco pants... every one will be able to hear xmarks singing after night fever...
gimme
gimme gimme a man after midniiiiiight!....

Reactions: BUSTERHYMAN
D

deleted300444

Upon learning that XMarks enjoys penis implants in his mouth; Buster ran out and got one for himself and then exclaimed Hole In One as he parked his penis in XMarks.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prince Albert Dong Was having sex with hotman last night when he spotted a video camera filming them in the corner of the room.

"Is that a video camera that I can see stuck on your wall?" hotman screamed, jumping off Prince Albert Dong

"It's dark, your eyes must be playing tricks sweetheart," Prince Albert Dong replied. "My pal Xmarksbrakdownx holding it."

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prince Albert Dong asked his doctor if it was normal for guys to get an erection when he sticks his finger up their ass during a prostate exam.

"Yes" he replied, "but you're the first one to grab my wrist and ride it reverse cowgirl. "

Reactions: deleted300444
D

deleted300444

Everybody Loves XMarks. They loved him so much that he received so many gifts, cards, and candy from his most recent hospital stay. Hospital stay!!! What? Oh yes, did I forget to mention he was in hospital getting his butt stiched up again; he tried taking a DP, again.

D

deleted300444

June is fast approaching and Buster just received is mail order Vera Wang Bridal Gown which is fitted with built in butt plugs for him to sit upon during his nuptials

Reactions: xmarksbreakdownx