Start a horrible rumor about the person above you

D

deleted1030587

Busterhyman keeps insisting that 'cats are just gay dogs' and not a different species. Baffling.

D

deleted300444

Kubam is a secret cat lady. He has 100's of those gay dogs aka cats.

D

deleted1030587

When @xmarksbreakdownx was vigorously wiping the other day his fingers punctured the toilet paper, he then absent-mindedly brushed his hand through his hair before washing. He looked and smelled like a skunk (Pepe Le Pewww!) for the rest of the day. I do wish he'd stop confiding in me.

D

deleted300444

I am not one to gossip...but...I heard that Vibrationzzz was a former priest who used to knock up nuns every Sunday.

D

deleted1030587

Whenever xmarksbreakdownx visits a website he gets targeted ads for "The Very Best Of Gary Glitter." Which is in no way suspicious. At all.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever xmarksbreakdownx visits a website he gets targeted ads for "The Very Best Of Gary Glitter." Which is in no way suspicious. At all.

His cock is secretly worshiped by an underground cult that sells cookies.

xmarksbreakdownx uses fake pics. He's the only guy on here who uses pics of a guy with a smaller penis. He doesn't want to scare anyone. It's huge!

Busterhyman was a horrible student, one time he got constipated at school and he tried to work the problem out with a pencil.

Tinder swipes left on Busterhyman

Busterhyman doesn't know what the root note of the C major scale is

Reactions: alcor972