Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm new to paranormal experiences and need some advice. If theirs a demon in Leghunter , you get a priest to perform an exorcism to get the demon out... right? So does anyone know where I can get hold of a demon to remove a priest from Leghunter ass?

One should enjoy the demon before it gets out, because everyone knows priests are shit lays. The lesser demons under Abaddon and Ba'al can be gotten from Ivanka Trump. She may also be offered to the demon in Leghunter and the greater of the two in the summons wins out, but in my experience this leads to 1000 years of Sodomy in the lap of lucifer so maybe go with a greasy ouija board and aunt clarice.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Following Busterhyman’s exorcism, he became straight as a fiddle. Even the 1000’s of LSPG gayboys who are too shy to comment on this forum ;) could not nudge Bushy off the straight and narrow!

I don't know if they're shy or you two are ugly as sin.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nudistpig Went to a pet shop yesterday and picked up a tortoise held it to close to his face. Almost immediately, the dirty thing ejaculated over his mouth, so Nudistpig complained to the manager. He apologized and said the tortoise was really shy to begin with, but he's cum out of his shell now.

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudistpig Went to a pet shop yesterday and picked up a tortoise held it to close to his face. Almost immediately, the dirty thing ejaculated over his mouth, so Nudistpig complained to the manager. He apologized and said the tortoise was really shy to begin with, but he's cum out of his shell now.

You must be punished for this. Terrapin abuse is reptile repression and I will not tolerate it. Did you get that extra toenail removed from your glans or is it still stuck in nanna's dentures?

Reactions: hunghorse30

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Xmarks said to me "I'm going to fuck Nudistpig up the ass and make us both happy". I replied "I don't think that will make Nudistpig happy". "Oh, He will be when I stop".

This also doesn't sound like me at all. I was once fucked for three days and was still not satisfied. OK it may have happened more than once. Or is he that bad? You would know, or rather, your GF would.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nudistpig New underwear
16898.jpg

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nudistpig was telling his bitch San Clemente he met an old girlfriend earlier who reckoned Nudistpig was the best fuck in town.

"Best fuck in town San Clemente said? your not even the best fuck in this house, " San Clemente laughed looking at the dog.

Reactions: San Clemente

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When San Clemente was 19, he went to Europe with Xmarks and Nudistpig and stayed at a crowded youth hostel in Belgium.

San Clemente had 1000 bucks on him, and San Clemente kept it where he naturally thought was truly the only safe place....

San Clemente anus ! Imagine San Clemente surprise when he woke up one morning to find that someone had still found it and stolen it and Xmarks and Nudistpig are no were to be found.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So San Clemente tried to explain the birds and the bees to Xmarksbreakdownx using sign language. Long story short. San Clemente parrot is dead and San Clemente have bee stings on his cock