started a hanging routine

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_625girth, Mar 20, 2009.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I know, I know, no big deal. lots of guys try hanging. well,I could never find anything that would stay on my cock, and feel somewhat comfortable. I know that I could never were a device in public with "loose" trousers. I experimented with different setups, and settled on a plastic, adjustable clamp(wal mart) that I cushioned with foam/ a piece of string (one end tied to the clamp)with a rubber band on the other end. the rubber band goes over the ring on 2 liter soda bottle. the bottle acts as the weight. I started about a week ago, with a 1/2 liter of water, and now have about a liter of water in the bottle. privacy is at a premium in my house, so I am limited to about 3- 10 minute sessions a day. I hope that is enough time per day to produce some results. so far I seem to be larger when flaccid. I am carrying myself at a larger flaccid state than before. and that's okay because I was never a shower. at the base of my cock it almost feels like a muscle after a good work out. it is not painful.

I have done PE on and off for years, and am 7.25" x 6.25+". with some initial growth in length, but mostly in girth over the years. I know this will take time, and have not decided to measure at 1 month intervals or wait 6 months before measuring at all. I don't want to get discouraged. my goal is 8" and if that doesn't take too long 9" tops.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice