started a hanging routine

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_625girth, Mar 20, 2009.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I know, I know, no big deal. lots of guys try hanging. well,I could never find anything that would stay on my cock, and feel somewhat comfortable. I know that I could never were a device in public with "loose" trousers. I experimented with different setups, and settled on a plastic, adjustable clamp(wal mart) that I cushioned with foam/ a piece of string (one end tied to the clamp)with a rubber band on the other end. the rubber band goes over the ring on 2 liter soda bottle. the bottle acts as the weight. I started about a week ago, with a 1/2 liter of water, and now have about a liter of water in the bottle. privacy is at a premium in my house, so I am limited to about 3- 10 minute sessions a day. I hope that is enough time per day to produce some results. so far I seem to be larger when flaccid. I am carrying myself at a larger flaccid state than before. and that's okay because I was never a shower. at the base of my cock it almost feels like a muscle after a good work out. it is not painful.

I have done PE on and off for years, and am 7.25" x 6.25+". with some initial growth in length, but mostly in girth over the years. I know this will take time, and have not decided to measure at 1 month intervals or wait 6 months before measuring at all. I don't want to get discouraged. my goal is 8" and if that doesn't take too long 9" tops.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted