Started getting bikini waxed

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a totally straight 37 year old that's gotten my back and shoulders waxed for years.

My spa started offering a "male Brazilian" and I said what the heck.

Left about three fingers of hair on the top but BOY, it's made sex feel so much more sensitive. I recommend it highly.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer sugaring there is a product called moom for men and women basically the same that is good it washes off easy in the shower unlike some waxes that really hurt and hard to get off later. I usually shave every day but have to let it grow out to about 1/4 inch if im am going to sugar. Oh yes it hurts more then back depends on how close to shaft u go first few times are really intense but after that it gets better. It is gonna grow back either way i shave it all off mostly every day, sometimes i miss a day and you can tell.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, waxing the shaft, sack, crack, balls, cheeks, ears, nose, back, and underarms its wonderful, it last a lot longer than just shaving, my last waxing was in london at the Nickal Spa, there is one in New York also, smooth as silk, and it is a wonderful feeling, not that painful, but worth it for sure!

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
I had the Brazilian which turned into a bad case of ingrown hairs a few weeks later. It took nearly a year for all the bumps to go away. Really ugly. Not everyone has this reaction, though. I now shave only.