Starter and other boxer brands?

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey, so two questions here.

1. Have/Do any of you wear Starter boxer briefs (like these here Red Starters | Flickr - Photo Sharing!) I was considering buying some, but wanted a little feedback first.

2. What brand of boxers would you recomand? I like to sag (like the guy in the picture in that link) so I kind of like to show my boxers off, so I'm guessing I'm looking for something with some cool desgins. (Almost all of my boxers are tatan. boring...)

As far as underwear I wear now:
FTL boxer briefs
Hanes boxers
Under Armour boxer briefs (or boxerjock? I'm not sure...)
Izod boxers

I've tried American Eagle, and I wassn't that impressed, and I'm not really looking to be "sexy" per say, so I'm not into Calvin Klein or Ginch Gonch...

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
C-in2 for me here, with the army trunk cut being the best of the lot.

If you can find the Bamboo type (Now discontinued, lord knows why!), they are especially worth getting.

My albums, I have a number of em on.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a full time boxer guy. My favorite pattern is stripes. The irony is that the boxers that feel the best to me (FTL) are almost exclusively all plaid. Recently I bought American Eagle, Brooks Brothers, and Merona boxers just because of the patterns (mostly stripes). They look great, but don't feel as nice as my everyday FTLs. I have some very cool striped boxers that are no longer sold that I really like. I save them for the weekends.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Skiviez.com has a huge assortment. Some are rather pricey. I've found some at TJ Maxx. They had Calvin Klein most of the times I visited.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the answers so far guys.

I have not really looked at Hanes. The last pair of Hanes boxers I bought was like... 3 years ago, so I guess I'll have to check them out.

Merona is the Target brand, right? I'll look at those too, and I guess I'll give the Starters a try.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just got a pair of Starter, with mesh front panel. They're o.k. Not any more supportive than regular cotton boxer briefs.

I have a pair of Champion that I like more.

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have Calvin Klein slim fit matrix bxrs. They're not as loose as boxers and not as tight as boxer briefs. Just right. Usually on sale at Macy's or any of the major underwear stores online

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So... I ended up taking back the Merona boxers, they fitted to loose around my waist.

However I did get the Starter boxer briefs, some tagless Hanes boxer briefs (http://www.styleceo.com/images/stor...xer-briefs-with-comfortsoft-waistband-2532865) and some Fruit of the Loom boxer briefs with the black waist band (http://images.hisroom.com/items/fruit-of-the-loom-fotl01-4rel1cx-gs.jpg) and I like all three of them.

I can also say Hanes has improved on their boxer briefs from when I use to wear them (2009 so damn uncomfortabe) I still prefer Fruit of the Loom though. I like the Starters because the legs are cut just a little higher.

I got the idea from this guy > http://www.flickr.com/photos/40894311@N04/5532024486/in/photostream

Last edited:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wore Starter today to lift. Everything showed through my gym shorts. By everything, I mean I could see the shaft, glans, everything. I was doing squats. So when I was standing up, it was poking out farther than anything else. When I was in the deep squat, (ass-to-ankles) it was hanging below my ass.

D_Dawn_Hoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was kinda skepticle of Starter but when i put on the first pair the looked and felt great i like them in trunck style and the have a nice pouch on them so my dick isnt always falling down one of the legs - they are just right as far as the sizing on the outside of the pkg to- L fits 34-36 nicely- i was looking at 2xist and other but they have become so pricy - almost as much as a pair of jeans now- thats rediculous for something few people ever see but me ++ i got the started brand at walmart 3pkg for 8.50 - cant go wrong for comfort.... hope it helps - you probable want regular cut instead of truck caus you are definitly longer then me - but they dont cost any diff.