Starting a new PE program

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by coolkid88, Nov 25, 2011.

1. coolkid88

coolkid88 New Member

SO I'm about to start my PE program again. Just wondering if i have anybody else who would like to join the club and see what type of results we may gain this time. 3 years ago when i did it i gained about an inch both in length and in girth. putting me at 7in in length and 5 in in girth. this time i want to see about a half of an inch gain in length and another inch gain in girth. i will have exact measurements tonight and will be posting my first pictures also. I think along with my PE program i am going to use pumping also to possibly maximize my gains. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

2. katana1

katana1 New Member

Go for it man. Not sure what routine your using but the newbie routine at mattersofsize.com/forum gave me great gains back in the day. As far as the pump goes i'd recommend the bathmate. I have one (use it everyday) and it is a great way to help maximize gains. Good luck!

3. coolkid88

coolkid88 New Member

i really appreciate the help. I'm gonna get back to the swing of things starting on the 1st of dec... so i will let you guys know how it goes

4. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
    I have a very similar story to you; I gained an inch of length and a half inch of girth last year and am 7 inches long now. I am starting back up slowly again using JonPops 90 Day Newbie Routine.

Good luck (Laboring Under Correct Knowledge). Deconditioning breaks are often recommended; I think we will get good growth again especially with our past experience.

Blessings.

5. lvcock

lvcock Member

Albums:
    Hi Al7inchs_n_thick86. When you do your PE routine...are you a little sore the next day. I'm trying understand how hard i should be doing the PE but I don't want to do it too hard and I don't want to not do it to soft. I started the JonPops90 routine yesterday and I'm a little sore today. Thanks for sharing.

Draft saved Draft deleted